Options

5-star bug?

Hey guys,

is this on purpose or am i missing something? Why is it not golden when i got 5-star?

Screenshot_20160815_120544.pngimagen

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    fudgedufffudgeduff Registered Users 25 Posts
    farb wrote: »
    Hey guys,

is this on purpose or am i missing something? Why is it not golden when i got 5-star?

Screenshot_20160815_120544.pngimagen

Thanks!

You need to serve all customers for the level to turn gold
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    I've done that, on several different levels, and not received gold. I think it may not come until you've added extra customers through decor upgrade, which isn't really fair. I've got a lot of Langostine levels 5-starred without the extra customers and didn't get gold even after serving all customers with time to spare even
  • Options
    K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    I love this game, but it is a money pit!
  • Options
    farbfarb Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same as brew
    brew wrote: »
    I've done that, on several different levels, and not received gold. I think it may not come until you've added extra customers through decor upgrade, which isn't really fair. I've got a lot of Langostine levels 5-starred without the extra customers and didn't get gold even after serving all customers with time to spare even
  • Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    This is on us, chefs! And we're sorry for it!

A small persuasion of our players are experiencing an issue where using Super Gordon during an episode detracts from the Served All Customers chance.

This will be fixed in our very next update, coming around August 25th. Thanks so much for bearing with us until then!
  • Options
    farbfarb Registered Users 3 Posts
    Perfect, many thanks for the update! :-)