Options

Video for Free Gold

I used to be able to click the "watch video for free gold button" and get a small amount of gold. I guess it's since the update, but now every time I press it it comes with the error message of "no videos available please try back later". I've "checked back later" for a few days now, lol, and still no luck. Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    I am too, 2 days in a row now.. I had Tuesday was ok, 2 yesterday morning, nothing since
  • Options
    CDiddyCDiddy Registered Users 17 Posts
    Got one yesterday. Other than that,nada.
  • Options
    b00tlegb00tleg Registered Users 6 Posts
    Same here. I only watched 3 videos in 2 days and was checking every couple hours. It's severely cut from what it was before.
  • Options
    ChocobochickChocobochick Registered Users 2 Posts
    I havent been able to watch a single video in 2-3 days, since the last update. So many games require gold or special coins that are hard to get and at least in this game it was a little easier to get what i needed. That made it one of my favorite games. Sux now that i cant get any at all.
  • Options
    starkkidstarkkid Registered Users 21 Posts
    Yikes. This is the same reason why I quit playing Cooking Dash. Everything costs so much gold.. and I ain't got real money for that.
  • Options
    SpcialJoySpcialJoy Registered Users 90 Posts
    Got to be a glitch. I'm still able to get 7 or 8 gold per 24 hours by watching the ads. Only one day did it glitch and delete the gold I had just accumulated from watching the ads. Other than that, it's been working fine.
    iPhone user
  • Options
    ChocobochickChocobochick Registered Users 2 Posts
    I did see another update and after doing that was able to watch about 7 of them...but i used to be able to do way more...now its like its completely limited and wont do anything again.
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    I had 6 on Thursday and only 4 yesterday.. I've taken to installing the apps in the Other Offers section to get gold. my gf on iphone gets videos in there, but my android version doesn't .. argh
  • Options
    SpcialJoySpcialJoy Registered Users 90 Posts
    I'm on an iPhone. Sounds like they need to fix the Android version.
    iPhone user
  • Options
    starkkidstarkkid Registered Users 21 Posts
    Android here. Gets about 7-10 gold per day.
  • Options
    jt4703jt4703 Registered Users 40 Posts
    Ads do not work for me since the update. I'm on android. Prior to the last update I used to be able to watch ads for 6-8 gold per day. Since the update I try throughout the day to watch an ad and get the no ads available, check back soon message. When I close that box I do get an ad but no gold. Over the last day when I hit the button I am getting an ad (the Gardenscape one) but it still doesn't give me gold when it's done and when I hit the button to try again I get the no ads message. This needs to be fixed. I don't min swapping some time for a bit of gold to make progress slowly in the game but I haven't been able to do anything new in the past week. Net gold gain is maybe 12 and that's from daily goals I was able to finish, nothing from ads.
  • Options
    hannaaarghhannaaargh Registered Users 3 Posts
    Usually I can watch all 8 videos in one go, but I can only do this in the morning. After 11 am or so, the "Your rewarded video is downloading" message will start to pop up until the next morning. So I have to wake up super early to get my free gold. :(
  • Options
    b00tlegb00tleg Registered Users 6 Posts
    I couldn't watch any videos even at night like usual. I was hoping it was just a 24 hour thing, but apparently not. Guess I'm stuck with doing daily goals for gold now...
  • Options
    jt4703jt4703 Registered Users 40 Posts
    Videos continue to be buggy. Now the video starts to play and then ends abruptly and is back on the get free gold screen. It tries to play 2 ads then goes back to giving me the no ads available. Regular ads DO play through without any trouble , usually after closing the get free gold screen which is infuriating. Progress is halted thanks to daily goals I cannot do while offline (chef dual and chef arena) and I am away from wifi for most of the day.
  • Options
    Vivian29Vivian29 Registered Users 35 Posts
    This feature was working well again for a while but ever since yesterday, there seems to be a bug again. When I click on the video option, there is a sound and some movement on the screen but no video plays. It doesn't give the message that no video is available, it's rather as if the game is trying to play a video but it doesn't work. By the end of three day, the 'no videos are available' message pops up. playing a video when just one gild is missing for purchase hasn't worked for ages.

I understand it's a beta version, but why do features stop working that were working well before?