Options

Suggested feature for next update

What does everyone think of a facility where we can exchange coins for gold in the next update? Don't know about everyone else but I seem to had an excess of coins and so little gold.

Comments

• Options
    SpcialJoySpcialJoy Registered Users 90 Posts
    I think it's very unlikely. That would make it much easier to get gold, and thus de-incentivize people to buy gold. I doubt they'd do that. I appreciate all the free gold they offer, and do spend some real money for some occasionally, but it's never enough. :p
    iPhone user
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    I like that idea, in another game I play, you can exchange gems for coins, so it allows you to pick and choose
  • Options
    MajklMajkl Registered Users 5 Posts
    For next update i´d like more daily goals. Or something similar that keeps people in play. Now I´m stuck ´cause I´m out of gold and it´s useless and no fun for me to play any episode without progress again and again.
  • Options
    Majkl wrote: »
    For next update i´d like more daily goals. Or something similar that keeps people in play. Now I´m stuck ´cause I´m out of gold and it´s useless and no fun for me to play any episode without progress again and again.

Now that I could see them doing. Although they are already giving us lots of free gold opportunities already. At least compared to Cooking Dash last year. I quit playing that one because it was impossible to progress without buying gold. This is much better. Hoping another increase chance for gold event is coming soon.
    iPhone user
  • Options
    starkkidstarkkid Registered Users 21 Posts
    Glu would be like: "That's a great idea, but definitely not something we would implement EVER."

It's just unlikely because they will lost a lot. I think they would prefer more paying customers, than millions of free players. But I hope it will happen. The free golds they're giving lately are prcent (if you're getting ads), you just need more patience. Lol
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    Daily trophies are the daily goals, worth 3 gold when done
  • Options
    ItsRawwRItsRawwR Registered Users 4 Posts
    brew wrote: »
    Daily trophies are the daily goals, worth 3 gold when done

...and when you're done, it's so disappointing. Usually two carrots or onions. A hundred coins. It's never been gold, or a lot of anything, or anything else for that matter. Originally when the daily goals first appeared, I was hoping they might have the same chances a mystery box does, but it doesn't seem like it, and I complete them every day. They should be a tad more rewarding, imho.
  • Options
    Agreed. Would like to see better rewards in for completing all the daily goals.
    iPhone user
  • Options
    Wow! Got 6 gold in the Mystery Box yesterday, for finishing the daily quests! That's what I'm talking about! Hope that happens more often now!
    iPhone user
  • Options
    ItsRawwRItsRawwR Registered Users 4 Posts
    Good to hear it's a possibility! Thanks!
  • Options
    :o You bet!
    iPhone user