Options

Free gold bug?

Fist of all, I´m sorry for my bad english. Now the matter - this happens almost all time: I tap "free video" option, then comes "there are no videos available... ", co I close the window and there comes advertisement at once /of course without gold/. So video IS available, obviously... So now it´s like people watch ads all the time, but get no gold. Is it bug or not? It´s really strange, I don´t know what to thing about it. Because a week ago or so it not used to be like that. Its really frustrating, some of my friends quit the game for this. If you won´t do something about it, I unistall the game too.

Comments

• Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    Every 24 hours (mine resets around 8pm Eastern Standard time), you should be able to watch some. It's random though it seems.. some days I'll get 6 videos, usually I get 4, a couple of times it's been 2 videos..
  • Options
    MajklMajkl Registered Users 5 Posts
    I understand this... of course it also depends how often you try it... but what I mean is the strange thing now, when pops window "there are no videos available... " and right after close this window begins advertisement.
  • Options
    b00tlegb00tleg Registered Users 6 Posts
    That's just the normal advertisements in the game that don't give anything. They can happen when screens change. I also hate the new free video gold changes. My progression has grinded to a halt.
  • Options
    If it´some new "change", it´s really bad change, because game begins unplayable without pay. As I said, it was not like this, "no-gold" ads are very often a "gold ads" very rare. Upgrades are more expensive and now when i´m able to buy one upgrade for 15g a week? Sorry, but it´s not fun to me.
  • Options
    KLM605KLM605 Registered Users 24 Posts
    I think it may be deliberate. The only way we can now get Gold is to $buy$ it with real money.
    I say this because I have today off work and have been trying to use Happy Hour, but I keep running out of grocery supplies to play episodes. Not once could I get supplies by watching videos, only if I $bought$ them with Gold, which I didn't have , except if I $bought$ the Gold with real money or wait every 20 minutes to play.
    Coincidence or not?
    Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    SpcialJoySpcialJoy Registered Users 90 Posts
    It's a bug/glitch. It's not intentional. Mine works fairly well, not occasionally I'll have a day where the videos don't work. Seems like it's mostly Android games are having issues with the videos. Hopefully they're working on it, though I don't know how high a priority it is.
    iPhone user
  • Options
    b00tlegb00tleg Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm thinking its by design. Around 8pm I can only get 6-7 gold videos. 0 until the next day. I think they put a 24 hour limit on how much gold you can get. Other ads are fine, even the prep kitcken videos work throughout the day. Just not gold.
  • Options
    24 limit is pretty unfair. I think people who play the game all the day should be more rewarded against someone who gets free gold in the morning and is done for the rest of the day. But I´m not telling you´re wrong, in the morning i get free vids, in the evening never.
  • Options
    starkkidstarkkid Registered Users 21 Posts
    Pretty decent for me than not having any free gold at all.

PS: DO YOU KNOW THAT IT WOULD TAKE US 500+ GOLDS TO FULLY UPGRADE A VENUE? lol. I saved 400+ golds and 200k coins for a few weeks, watching ads and ranking on Chef Duels then I fully upgraded a venue I just opened. Costs a lot! Now I'm thinking if I should continue playing this or not. Lol