Options

How are duel points awarded for winning & losing?

I am so confused about how duel points are awarded.
I usually get 5-11 points for winning.
If I lose , it takes away 14-18 points.

Is is there a reason it takes double or more away for losing?

i have compared ranks, boosts and scores and there seems to be no reason I can find.

example:
I lost 667 to 653 and we both used the same boost ( fast feet) in the burger venue and we both had points in 1300 and I lost -17 points.

I lost 1239 to 733 in pizza I used 1 boost, the other person used 3 boosts and I lose -16 points.

I win 661 to 659 in burger venue and get 5 points.
I win 733 to 239 in pizza venue and get 5 points.

Comments

• Options
    starkkidstarkkid Registered Users 21 Posts
    I think always depends on your rank.

- You'll get more points (usually 15+) if you defeat a higher ranking player than you.
    - You'll get so so points (8+) if you defeat a same ranking player as yours.
    - You'll get very few points (2+) if you defeat a lower ranking player than you.

Not sure but I think they made this change a couple of weeks ago, before the last update. I find it better than the previous because I get to earn more when I defeat more higher ranking player. I just have to upgrade as much items as I could slowly.

What bothers me is the duel matching, it gets pretty decent when you get to a higher level because it will only let you duel with someone a rank lower than yours. But if you're a mid ranking player, they will pair you to apprentices or beginners etc and it makes the whole process so slow because you'll only get 2+ points for every duel.