Options

Chef Arena not letting me use equipment

So I have been thrown into duels in the Chef Arena but it is not giving me access some of the equipment I need to cook what the customers ask for!! Anyone else having this problem? Would it have anything to do with the fact that I haven't opened the Chef Arena to play the levels this week?

Comments

• Options
    TaylorMade0683TaylorMade0683 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Yes it was an issue for me as well In chef arena with the glaze .... I've sent messages no resolution as of yet except don't play it ... I waited until the plates changed to play again :/
  • Options
    K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    Yes! And it has nothing to do with you not buying the arena. I not only bought the arena, but spent 20 more bux for auto chef and the water bath was not available
  • Options
    cH4rF1r3cH4rF1r3 Registered Users 12 Posts
    You gotta unlock those stations by defeating up to 5 of the bosses on the boss list, up until you unlock the wishelin star by defeating the wishelin star inspector, until then, if someone challenges you to a chef duel in Chef Arena, all you can do is ignore it and forfeit, losing 3 points is much better than losing more.
  • Options
    SpcialJoySpcialJoy Registered Users 90 Posts
    cH4rF1r3 wrote: »
    You gotta unlock those stations by defeating up to 5 of the bosses on the boss list, up until you unlock the wishelin star by defeating the wishelin star inspector, until then, if someone challenges you to a chef duel in Chef Arena, all you can do is ignore it and forfeit, losing 3 points is much better than losing more.

With having to forfeit those duels, do you think it's worth it to open the Chef Arena? I haven't yet. I just finished getting 5 stars in all LL levels and am working on 5 stars in DC. I don't care too much about duel stats, just want to earn tickets to buy the gold each week in the prize shop. I reset to 1050 each week and work my way up to 1150 or so each time.
    iPhone user
  • Options
    jt4703jt4703 Registered Users 40 Posts
    SpcialJoy wrote: »
    With having to forfeit those duels, do you think it's worth it to open the Chef Arena? I haven't yet. I just finished getting 5 stars in all LL levels and am working on 5 stars in DC. I don't care too much about duel stats, just want to earn tickets to buy the gold each week in the prize shop. I reset to 1050 each week and work my way up to 1150 or so each time.

If you haven't unlocked it yet, DON'T!! It will continue to permeate your daily goals and you will not be able to complete them. You have to have a high enough rating to go into the arena each week and the chef duels will put you in the arena when you can't have possibly gotten in to unlock any of the equipment. I have lost several daily goals and lots of rank from this arena I can't upgrade because my gold earning has been significantly reduced. If I get 2 a day that's a lot. I used to get 6-8 from ads (those no longer work or give gold when i DO get the ad) and daily goals might have one I can do.
  • Options
    SpcialJoySpcialJoy Registered Users 90 Posts
    Ugh JT, that really sucks. I won't unlock it. Thanks for the advice.
    iPhone user
  • Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    Chefs - this will be FIXED in version 1.4 coming soon!