Options

Amount of Duel Points

I'm wondering how the game decides the amount of Duel Points you're distributed when you win or lose a match.

For example, in BBB I scored 642 and my opponent 681, each with no boosts and same rank I was penalised -16 points.

In a separate incidence, with a different person again same rank and no boosts I scored 464 in BBB and he 468 and was penalised -15.

When I win by a large margin or when somebody else does, say 200 or more profit, the average score is around +9 or +11 points.

Was wondering if someone could explain it as it simply doesn't make sense to me.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    jeebusjeebus Registered Users 48 Posts
    The duel points are really screwy this week. I'm experiencing the same thing. I really hope they fix it.
  • Options
    starkkidstarkkid Registered Users 21 Posts
    - You'll get more points (usually 15+) if you defeat a higher ranking player than you.
    - You'll get so so points (8+) if you defeat a same ranking player as yours.
    - You'll get very few points (2+) if you defeat a lower ranking player than you.

Not sure but I think they made this change a couple of weeks ago, before the last update. I find it better than the previous because I get to earn more when I defeat more higher ranking player. I just have to upgrade as much items as I could slowly.

What bothers me is the duel matching, it gets pretty decent when you get to a higher level because it will only let you duel with someone a rank lower than yours. But if you're a mid ranking player, they will pair you to apprentices or beginners etc and it makes the whole process so slow because you'll only get 2+ points for every duel.
  • Options
    TazziedeeTazziedee Registered Users 1 Posts
    I asked the same thing. They are supposed to create a faq that covers how this is done. It makes no sense at all. I'm doing to hear all about this. Of course one explained it'll make perfect sense (I hope.... lol)
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    I feel the same, especially during duel weekend..each win I get between 4 and 8, and each loss is like 15-19. Yesterday I had like 6 wins and went up little by little going up 25 or so, then 2 losses took me down 39 points