Options

Last 2 levels in Lucky Langostine

I have bought every upgrade and use both the tasting spoon and fast feet, but it is impossible to get 5 stars in the final 2 episodes of Lucky Langostine. Has anyone else achieved it?

Comments

• Options
    SpcialJoySpcialJoy Registered Users 90 Posts
    I was able to get 5 stars, but not all customers served, with most upgrades, but not all, and just Fast Feet. It was tough though!
    iPhone user
  • Options
    K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    Now I paid 125 gold for the 3rd prep slot and upgraded the grape juice and use spoon, feet AND carry 4...have every upgrade available, but still only 4 stars!
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    I managed with only fast feet and only 100% food upgrades.. 94 and 84 on equipment and decor.. didn't gold them tho
  • Options
    jeebusjeebus Registered Users 48 Posts
    It can be done. I have them both at 5 stars with one of them gold. I'm sure if I used fast feet I could get the other one gold too. Use frenzy flash instead of tasting spoon.
  • Options
    K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    I did it!! I think I did forego the spoon at it worked!
  • Options
    MoAdidas9MoAdidas9 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I was able to get 5 stars with Fast Feet. There are many episodes in LL where I can not serve all customers even with Fast Feet and the Tasting Spoon. Some are at the beginning like Season 1 episode 10. I just can't get the final customer.....:p
  • Options
    SpcialJoySpcialJoy Registered Users 90 Posts
    I did it!! I think I did forego the spoon at it worked!

Woohoo! Congrats!!
    iPhone user
  • Options
    CakephxCakephx Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ive got 5 gold stars on all levels in LL...using these:
    -59% appliances
    -100% food
    -56% decor
    -fast feet and happy hour
    The trick is to use at lease one "Frenzy Flare" on 3 difficult dishes before happy hour starts (usually around 25s left). Because onces happy hours hits, your customers left to serve drops down to just a few. Leaving us not enough customers left to serve for points. Also, use your last Frenzy in happy hour because there is never enough time to serve them all.
    Thats what works for me. Hope this will help...NOW off to chopping and mixing I go...lol
    Happy cooking guys:))