Options

Clock freezes at 2 minutes

Does anyone else have the issue where your supply clock freezes at 2 minutes and you don't collect anymore. Even when I close out and back in, it's still stuck at 2 minutes.

Comments

• Options
    jeebusjeebus Registered Users 48 Posts
    Happens to me all the time. My duel clock is also screwed up. I basically have to keep it going by logging in. I can be gone for 45 minutes, but when I log on, the countdown clock is at 29 minutes.
  • Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    Fixed in version 1.5 and sorry for the inconvenience of this little s%$# of an issue, chefs!
  • Options
    DecaFLDecaFL Registered Users 5 Posts
    Fixed in version 1.5 and sorry for the inconvenience of this little s%$# of an issue, chefs!

Hello! Any ideas when this 1.5 release will happen? I am having the same issue....
    thanks a lot
  • Options
    SleberhartSleberhart Registered Users 13 Posts
    I thought I read something about an update coming September 22nd?
  • Options
    SpcialJoySpcialJoy Registered Users 90 Posts
    I think so too. The 24th, I think.
    iPhone user
  • Options
    jeebusjeebus Registered Users 48 Posts
    Update is here and it's not fixed. Why make it so difficult to actually play the game?
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Yes, I had this issue before update and still have it afterwards. Very frustrating. Seems to often occur during free drop events too, go figure!

- SuFe718
  • Options
    K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    When do we get 1.5? My clock is frozen at 2 minutes, too
  • Options
    SleberhartSleberhart Registered Users 13 Posts
    Yes still freezes. Not happy with this update.
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    When it gets stuck at 2mins, I've tried quitting app and waiting 20mins or so for it to refill. Seems to work. Whereas, when I quit and immediately relaunch, it remains stuck at 2min. Bad bug.

SuFe

- SuFe718
  • Options
    SpcialJoySpcialJoy Registered Users 90 Posts
    It wasn't fixed for me either. It's not intentional though. Programming is super complicated and often when you fix or adjust one thing, it can unexpectedly break something that worked perfectly fine before. I'm sure Glu is irritated that the fix didn't work with this update as well.
    iPhone user