Options

Where's the inspector?

When is the inspector arriving to any venue? Am I supposed to pay gold to get him??

Comments

• Options
    dashfandashfan Registered Users 12 Posts
    He is still around. I've seen him once since the new update. The timer for him to come is now gone. An hour before he arrives you'll see an icon of him on the top left that says "soon" and that's it. Now he shows up in two venues at once and you will have to serve him between 2-3 regular dishes before he wants his prep recipe. It's very different than before.
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Wow. An hour isn't very much notice! :(

12hrs notice was nice, could set an alarm, but with this new schedule, one would have to log in every hour or two just to check. Very inelegant.

SuFe

- SuFe718
  • Options
    dashfandashfan Registered Users 12 Posts
    If I remember correctly, he stays around for three hours now. I think it was only two hours before the update?
  • Options
    MishapilsudskiMishapilsudski Registered Users 8 Posts
    I saw the icon but he never appeared :c perhaps tomorrow. And yes, is very inelegant
  • Options
    SpcialJoySpcialJoy Registered Users 90 Posts
    It is harder to see when he's coming, but wow, his rewards are much better!
    iPhone user
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    Not only that, but you have to cook him several things.. I like that update, except the first time I saw him, I grabbed his signature dish right away as I usually did, only to have to throw it away and cook him 3 other dishes first lol
  • Options
    SpcialJoySpcialJoy Registered Users 90 Posts
    Me too. Haha!
    iPhone user