Options

Latest Update Questions v1.4.10

Just installed the newest update. Here are my outstanding questions:
1) What happened to the clock that tells me when the Inspector is going to arrive? I see that the game now tells me when I will get a reward in each venue, but no clue when the Inspector comes. What am I missing?
2) I am still getting the "Your rewarded video is loading...." message. Seems the videos to accelerate recipes still do not work properly. Anyone know a solution for this bug?
3) It appears that food is now more expensive to purchase in the store, is this a bug? Example is Tomato. In the store, it costs 162 for 3. That is 54 per tomato. The most they can be sold for is 45 though. Something does not sound right about the store after this update.

Still love the game. Thanks for responses in advance!
Chef Steve

Comments

• Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    Still waiting for the android update
  • Options
    K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    I noticed the prices are high, too. The lowest you can buy any food for is the maximum price you can sell it for
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    I sent in a ticket about your first question. No response yet though, big surprise.

SuFe

- SuFe718
  • Options
    MoAdidas9MoAdidas9 Registered Users 4 Posts
    It has now been almost 36 hours and I still have not gotten a visit from an Inspector....is anyone having an Inspector arrive?
  • Options
    Nope. Before I updated, he was supposed to arrive in 10 hrs. But no inspector since updating.

- SuFe718
  • Options
    SleberhartSleberhart Registered Users 13 Posts
    The clock still freezes at 2 minutes and they took away one of my chef area stars for not having the chef shorts they want you to buy through the duel store. But I already own them.
  • Options
    doantuankhoidoantuankhoi Registered Users 211 Posts
    Sleberhart wrote: »
    The clock still freezes at 2 minutes and they took away one of my chef area stars for not having the chef shorts they want you to buy through the duel store. But I already own them.
    Actually they made the shorts and the sneakers into 1 item, and forced us to buy them again by removing what we had bought :(
    Join our fan-made Facebook group to discuss Diner DASH Adventures: https://www.facebook.com/groups/310392116445016/
     Join our fan-created Reddit to comment on my videos since my channel is set for kids so users cannot post comments: https://www.reddit.com/r/DinerDASHAdventures
    Join GoldenBear's Discord server for the game: https://discord.gg/sywfX9Z
  • Options
    SleberhartSleberhart Registered Users 13 Posts
    Actually they made the shorts and the sneakers into 1 item, and forced us to buy them again by removing what we had bought :(

Boo that is not nice :(
  • Options
    MoAdidas9MoAdidas9 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Correct, they did the same to me. I bought the Converse sneakers, but now I have to buy them again. Total BS. I did finally have an Inspector arrive, but only once since the update. That's 4 days and only one visit. It would be nice if there was a website or page on the game that actually detailed more of the rules/how things work.
  • Options
    I'm pretty annoyed that they pulled purchased content as well. They should add and remove things from the -store- as they wish but leave our closets alone! Or, at least, update changed items in both places.

Yeah, apparently my first Inspector since update arrived while I was sleeping, btw 3-7am. I missed him in that short time and lost a star. NOT happy with this new "system".

- SuFe718