5 stars all gold?

Why are some of my 5 star episodes blue and some are gold? Are there advantages to having them all gold? How do you get them all gold?

Comments

• jeebusjeebus Registered Users 48 Posts
    Having 5 gold stars means you served all customers. There is no advantage to it, just another thing to shoot for.
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    The 5 star system has been wonky since update. Today, without boosts, it worked backwards. First, I served all customers, with no bad dishes (I mean, no one stormed out/no food poisoning penalty), finished with 12 secs to spare and received 5 stars silver. On the very next episode, I didn't quite deliver to the last diner yet was awarded 5 star gold (shhh, don't tell CS)! It seems cosmically balanced but, obviously, is not the way it's supposed to work ;)

- SuFe718
  • SpcialJoySpcialJoy Registered Users 90 Posts
    That's weird SuFe. It's been better ever since the August update. Are you iOS or Android?
    iPhone user
    IKR? iOS on iPhone 6, latest version of both installed.

- SuFe718
    Me too. Huh
    iPhone user
  • CrazyCanukCrazyCanuk Registered Users 37 Posts
    I'm on android and I have wonky stars as well. I've served all customers and made the 5 stars, yet some are still in blue. It's been like that for a long time. I hope they fix it soon. Would also be nice if they give some sort of award for getting the episodes in all gold and all customers served.
  • fudgedufffudgeduff Registered Users 25 Posts
    You don't have to serve a customer in its entirety to get it gold. Even if it is just an appetiser or drink that counts as serving all customers!
    fudgeduff wrote: »
    You don't have to serve a customer in its entirety to get it gold. Even if it is just an appetiser or drink that counts as serving all customers!

That worked for me before the update, but now I have to actually serve the meal to get it gold.
    iPhone user
    Per earlier post in this thread: SpcialJoy, I haven't yet updated to iOS 10 -- it just appeared for me this morning. Have you (or anyone else)? I usually wait a day or two so app devs can catch up but maybe some of these bugs will disappear with new iOS?

- SuFe718