Options

Fishing Rod

What is the fishing rod for and does upgrading it help you when you have auto chef?

Comments

• Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    I was lucky enough to get a whack of gold from installing and playing a game, so I got autochef there and No, there's no point in upgrading the rod to be faster because you always have the prep done, fish pasta, fish salad.. always ready.. thank goodness there's no baked fish or anything, which would require a fish off the line.
  • Options
    CrazyCanukCrazyCanuk Registered Users 37 Posts
    It should have been taken off the menu with the auto chef. Don't waste your money!
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    I remember that trophy.. unless you use the fish (which you won't if you have autochef), you'll get 2 per service.. To finish that off, I just kept grabbing the two fish and putting them in the garbage, do that a couple few times during service, you'll get 4 or 6 fish caught to go towards finishing the trophy
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Thanks for the tip, brew!

My long original post was just deleted when I entered it to fix a typo (SO frustrating! Interface of this forum often deletes my posts instead of allowing me to edit via tablet -- something about position of the delete button and needing to scroll down for Edit field).

I'm not going to re-post the whole thing but I will repeat:

Glu, please let us turn our Auto Chefs on and off at will! Those of us who have would love the challenge (and, perhaps, a new trophy) of beating the levels again without use of them.

- SuFe718
  • Options
    kimmieann43113kimmieann43113 Registered Users 53 Posts
    I agree! I've completed all seasons of every restaurant except for sweet n savory. I still cannot figure out what auto chef is and exactly how it works?! Can anyone help me? How does auto chef work and what it does? Thanks!!
  • Options
    kimmieann43113kimmieann43113 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Supreme fettuccine would you tell me what the auto chef boost actually does???
  • Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    Supreme fettuccine would you tell me what the auto chef boost actually does???

It automatically prepares dishes for you. So all you have to do is grab that dish and put it in the oven/stove/grill/etc