Options

Disappearing food in Ultime

So when I'm playing a level in Ultime, if I grab a regular chicken off of the ingredients area and take a prepped soup from the autochef, when I get to the oven, the chicken is gone. This has happened a few times with scallops, but not as much as it does with the chicken. I usually just wait a second to see if it disappears before I run to the oven, but this bug is really annoying. Is this happening to anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    I think it has. I know I grab a chicken, but then there isn't one cooked?
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    Maybe you're giving the chicken to the chef when you grab the soup? I don't have it yet (only 20 gold to go! :D) but I know in D&C when I grab a wrong ingredient, I plop it down in front of the autochef and she chops it up and my hands are free. Once I grab something else from her, the one I put down goes into storage
  • Options
    jeebusjeebus Registered Users 48 Posts
    brew wrote: »
    Maybe you're giving the chicken to the chef when you grab the soup? I don't have it yet (only 20 gold to go! :D) but I know in D&C when I grab a wrong ingredient, I plop it down in front of the autochef and she chops it up and my hands are free. Once I grab something else from her, the one I put down goes into storage

No, I'm not handing it off to the chef. I thought I might have been doing that accidentally, so when I grab the chicken, I don't move and the chicken just disappears.
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    wow bizarre
  • Options
    Dilligaf2uDilligaf2u Registered Users 2 Posts
    jeebus wrote: »
    So when I'm playing a level in Ultime, if I grab a regular chicken off of the ingredients area and take a prepped soup from the autochef, when I get to the oven, the chicken is gone. This has happened a few times with scallops, but not as much as it does with the chicken. I usually just wait a second to see if it disappears before I run to the oven, but this bug is really annoying. Is this happening to anyone else?

This happens to me also! I thought it was just me.
  • Options
    fudgedufffudgeduff Registered Users 25 Posts
    jeebus wrote: »

It it is a bug in a long list of bugs in the awful half ar£ed update. No matter if you grab a chicken and any other item that goes in the oven (squash/ soup) the chicken that is intended for the oven will end up on the marinade table.