Options

Opponents winning duels w/o boosts?

I dont get how some people are beating me with 1000+ pts in duels without using any boosts while I use 2-3 (fast feet, tasting spoon, frenzy flare).. Are they hacking or am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    They may just have more upgrades than you and not need them.
  • Options
    K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    I experience the same thing and have presented screen shots to support. I believe they are rooting their phone which allows them to cheat. It happens in tons of games
  • Options
    Vivian29Vivian29 Registered Users 35 Posts
    I had that with an opponent who had 0% of everything, but still got 1000 points. I was wondering how this is possible. If they are cheating, is there anything that can be done, can they be banned?
  • Options
    jeebusjeebus Registered Users 48 Posts
    Vivian29 wrote: »
    I had that with an opponent who had 0% of everything, but still got 1000 points. I was wondering how this is possible. If they are cheating, is there anything that can be done, can they be banned?

I think that's a glitch. It's happened to me before if I start the game and duel right away. Kind of like sometimes when you go to your duel list and the avatars and stats of a player aren't there. If people are cheating, they're not very good because I've never seen them in the top ranks.
  • Options
    Chefkitkat16Chefkitkat16 Registered Users 28 Posts
    jeebus wrote: »
    I think that's a glitch. It's happened to me before if I start the game and duel right away. Kind of like sometimes when you go to your duel list and the avatars and stats of a player aren't there. If people are cheating, they're not very good because I've never seen them in the top ranks.

I've seen this too!! I have significantly more upgrades across the board so I choose not to use a boost and score high. Then the opponent beats me and doesn't use a boost! How is that possible?? I think they are cheating too. Can they be masking their real stats? But how? Do I report them?
  • Options
    fudgedufffudgeduff Registered Users 25 Posts
    I've seen this too!! I have significantly more upgrades across the board so I choose not to use a boost and score high. Then the opponent beats me and doesn't use a boost! How is that possible?? I think they are cheating too. Can they be masking their real stats? But how? Do I report them?

This is a known bug when playing an opponent running a different OS (i.e. Android/ iOS). It shows a person having 0 upgrades or using 0 or 1 boosts when they may be fully upgraded or using 3 boosts
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Conversely, I've encountered players with minimal upgrades (less than 10% across board), at first implying, to me (but no more, lol) a low level player, thus suggesting I could use one boosts our none -- who then trounced me mercilessly because they had used 3 boosts slots and were clearly NOT beginners! They are all sorts of Wolf in Sheep's Clothing strategies. Just part of the game. That said, I have no doubt that there are some cheaters and game breaking going on...seems like there always is!

- SuFe718