Options

How much do you spend each month?

Lets take a survey...how much $ do y'all spend on this game every month? I spend about $100

Comments

• Options
    jeebusjeebus Registered Users 48 Posts
    Lets take a survey...how much $ do y'all spend on this game every month? I spend about $100

What do you spend that on? I might spend $20 if a new level comes out.
  • Options
    SpcialJoySpcialJoy Registered Users 90 Posts
    I spend about $10 a month, or every other month if I can stand to stretch it that long. My husband thinks I've spent too much on it already. I'm working on getting 5 stars on the last three seasons of Prato, considering opening the next venue. I don't have the Chef Arena open and I don't use boosts on duels. I just play the duels to buy the gold and boosts each week when it resets. I can't even imagine spending $100 a month... but then again, I've got three kids to feed and we are on a single income.
    iPhone user
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    $0

There used to be a glitch before it was patched where I could watch videos for gold randomly during the day and it let me keep going and going, some days I could get 30-40 gold. Some videos, a penguin one I remember, would give 4-7 gold. Now I just patiently take the gold as it comes, and I've 5 starred all arenas except ultime, ticking away at that .
  • Options
    K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    It costs $25 for 125k coins, $20 for 300 gold. To upgrade something, it averages $13k coins and 15 gold. That is $45. If you upgrade about 4-5 items, buy more duel coins, pay for wishelin sets, buy items for boosts, etc per week it adds up fast! Do it 2x a month and there is your $100