Options

Keep Up the Good Work Team!!

One thing I thought was lacking in the general discussion area was some positive feedback for the Gordon Ramsay Dash Team. Oftentimes I see complaints or problems being posted and I know from experience that it can get a bit demoralizing if that's the bulk of what you see. I just want to say "Keep up the good work everyone!"

Gordon Ramsay Dash is one of my favourite games. After the latest update, it's clear that the team is listening to our concerns and recommendations. The inspector arrival time has been reinstalled and the Prize Showcase area has been revamped to make better use of the tickets which so many people have been complaining about. Yes, there are still some hurdles that have yet to be overcome but I'm positive the Team will continue to try and meet the needs of the Gordon Ramsay Dash community as best they can.

Comments

• Options
    phaedrusphaedrus Registered Users 47 Posts
    Agreed! Great update, although I still have some issues from time to time...
  • Options
    Vivian29Vivian29 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Nice thread. I agree - there are some bugs but overall this is a fab game and my experiences with customer support were very good as well. Also love the new stuff that can be bought with duel tickets. Major improvement!
  • Options
    Goldie74Goldie74 Registered Users 47 Posts
    I agree Seifer! Its refreshing to see that this team seems to care. I'm having sooo much trouble with EA/Simpsons Tapped Out so it's been nice that I don't have the same issues with the Ramsay team.