Options

Network Error Buy ingredients?!?!

I keep getting network error when I try to go buy ingredients. Everything else works. Is anyone else having an issue?

Comments

• Options
    phaedrusphaedrus Registered Users 47 Posts
    yeah I get that too sometimes. also sometimes when I enter chef arena or duels.

I think it generally happens during these events, when maybe there are more players. I think it is an issue on their end that they need to deal with
  • Options
    ZindziZenaniZindziZenani Registered Users 22 Posts
    I'm having this issue pretty badly! It takes forever for purchasable items to appear and I can't even sell items! This is messing up my flow since I almost always play with prep recipes (especially in the duels).
  • Options
    FeistyhotheadFeistyhothead Registered Users 2 Posts
    I've had this same problem all day. my network settings haven't changed and I am having difficulty in buying and selling ingredients.
  • Options
    SleberhartSleberhart Registered Users 13 Posts
    I think something is definitely not working today with the ingredients
  • Options
    jt4703jt4703 Registered Users 40 Posts
    There is a problem. I do not get a network error message however I am only getting the stock higher priced bunches and once I buy them once I can't buy them again for hours and sometimes not until the next day. For example I'll buy tomatoes and garlic around 9am on my first break and maybe by lunch I may have tomatoes in stock again but not garlic. Often garlic isn't respawned until almost bedtime.
  • Options
    SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    I'm having the same problem. Most of the time it says can't connect to network, a handful of times I got the high price stock, but no garlic. Gave up playing for today because I can't prep recipes.
  • Options
    Silver WolfSilver Wolf Registered Users 12 Posts
    Yeah same issue here, no error message but the stock I'm trying to sell isn't selling and I'm not seeing any stock on the market
  • Options
    SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    I also am not able to get anything sold. I put up one onion for the lowest price and it has not sold in 2 days. Usually it would take about 2 minutes to sell.
  • Options
    SleberhartSleberhart Registered Users 13 Posts
    Yes 2 days I can't sell anything or buy anything from others besides the outrageous priced ingredients
  • Options
    CDiddyCDiddy Registered Users 17 Posts
    Still happening. Annoying.
  • Options
    SeiferSeifer Registered Users 12 Posts
    The market is working again... sort of.
  • Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    "Sort of" is right and so sorry for it, chefs! We've been working at this one for a few days now and still working to get it functioning at 100% - thanks for bearing with us, we really &#$%ing appreciate it!