Options

Some problems with the new update

Is it normal that when I try to play,the map loads but the game crashes after some seconds?
This is somehow irritating each time this happens as it does happen quite frequently.

Moreover,
has the game become an online game now?
Because there is the need for an internet connection to be able to play.
This is unfair for people who do not have access to Internet all the time of the day.
I've tried using mobile data to play the game but it seems that this is not enough to download the contents of the game.
So,it is impossible to play without having a strong internet connection.
It is unreasonable since not everyone can afford to buy expensive internet packages for strong internet connection.
It used to be much better before when you could actually play the game anywhere at any time without having to download the contents every time you have to play.

Besides,one suggestion would be to renew the challenges to be accomplished for rewards each time there are events such as gold event,ingredient drop event,etc
(like in cooking dash).

But apart from these issues,there has been a superb update with the duel market where you can now spend all these tickets which were left unused before.
It is very intelligent to have given gamers the ability buy such a variety of things.
From my point of view,it is the gold and autochefs which will make gamers more keen to earn tickets.
So,it is necessary to say hats off to the glu team.
Gordon ramsay dash is really an amazing game and also sometimes very addictive haha :D

Keep up the good work and hope that the problems will be solved soon.

Comments

• Options
    chakhae1chakhae1 Registered Users 8 Posts
    The game is a joke now. It crashes each and every time I play and the new venue I can not make any of the new food items in the first season. I have been unable to play for the past few days and this is the first bump in the road for me while having this game so hopefully you guys fix it soon!
  • Options
    chakhae1chakhae1 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I just realized that the new venue is completely unplayable. The accessories don't work and the food items just freeze and don't cook at all either.
  • Options
    Vivian29Vivian29 Registered Users 35 Posts
    To my knowledge the game has always be one that requires an Internet connection to play. I have hardly any crashes, if you are experiencing such problems it might be good to contact customer support directly.
  • Options
    ElloHElloH Registered Users 19 Posts
    I suppose that the crashes are more frequent during the events where all the gamers play at the same time.

There is now a small bug with the market of ingredients which I think it is probably because all the gamers are connecting to the market trying to sell the ingredients they have earned during the event.

I used to play the game without an internet connection before.
    An internet connection was compulsory for the market of ingredients and chef duel only before,but now to open the game itself requires an internet connection.
  • Options
    SeiferSeifer Registered Users 12 Posts
    Nice post. With respect to crashes, I don't often experience them. I only had one day in which it was happening frequently, which was almost unbearable. Fortunately, it got better the next day. (iPad user)

Yes, the market is currently buggy. At present, all I see are the standard overinflated market prices which are always there whenever you're not connected to the Internet (though I actually am connected...). I need VIPs but I'm not desperate enough to prep them at such high costs. :confused:
  • Options
    CnmackowiakCnmackowiak Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am constantly crashing and getting kicked out. Very frustrating
  • Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    Excellent feedback, ElloH, and everyone!

TRUE - GRD cannot be played offline currently. We are aware of it and it will be fixed as soon as possible so we can get you all playing anytime and anywhere once again. Our most sincere apologies for this issue until fixed.

TRUE - the Farm Market had major issues a couple days ago but has been improved since then -- albeit not in perfect working order yet. The improvement of this continues diligently with the development team, trust us!

TRUE - we are getting reports of crashes from a small percentage of players and continuing our investigation and work into those affected by it. More on this to come as we find positive results.

You guys are doing &#$%ing awesome for hanging in there and bearing with our growing development and we can't thank you enough for the feedback you're all providing here for us.

We are listening, we are heeding and we are working on these issues everyday for their betterment. Many thanks, chefs!
  • Options
    ElloHElloH Registered Users 19 Posts
    DashGuruBrian,thank you so much!
    Your reply has assured me that GRD will soon be accessible offline anywhere at any time.
    Like the market issues have been solved,I am sure now that this issue will also be dealt with by the glu team.

In fact,I have noticed that the crashes are more frequent during events,but they still do occur sometimes even without events.
    However,the frequency of crashes has reduced compared to before,so this improvement cannot be denied.

I am convinced that the glu team is working hard to fixing all these problems.

Another little problem I have just noticed is that there are still "gamers" (or it would be more appropriate to say hackers) whom we cannot view their profile during a duel and they appear to have only 0% upgrades but they unexpectedly score high during duels.
    So,this is not fair for all the gamers who play GRD with honesty and pure motivation to strive,earn gold and coins for upgrades and achievements whereas some hackers find inappropriate means to reach their ends.
    From my point of view,they should be blocked or banned from the game.
    Everyone should start from the same level and make efforts if they want to reach the top.
    I suppose that this issue has been addressed before as the hackers did not appear for some time,but there is a resurgence.
    I hope that this problem will be solved again.

I wanna point out that it is not only the gamers who should be thanked,but also the glu team without whom all these solutions and improvements would not have been possible.
    Thanks again,DashGuruBrian for heeding to all the feedback(whether positive or negative) and for replying the posts.
    I really appreciate that!
    I'm sure that there are many other gamers who think like me.
    My addiction has started with cooking dash and then with Gordon ramsay dash and has grown even more now that I learnt that there is also the possibility to address the ones who make the games fantastic!

So,I just can't thank you enough glu team for doing such an amazing work!
  • Options
    CrysanthiaCrysanthia Registered Users 2 Posts
    Any idea how much longer we have to wait before we can play offline again.....? I NEED my grd fix!
  • Options
    CrysanthiaCrysanthia Registered Users 2 Posts
    I dunno guys....I think it might be time to throw in the towel and find another game. I have been playing a long time and love this game (totally addicted)....but I find I'm spending more time being frustrated then anything else :( it's usually a great stress reliever for me to play but I'm just not enjoying it anymore. It takes forever to load and when it does it crashes 50 percent of the time. I'm using data I can't afford because I can't play offline anymore. Chef arena won't load for me most of the time and I've been burned too many times with chef duels and ultime's sauce table is very glitchy. I'm just tired of the problems......sorry to say it but I think I might have to move on. Sorry glu.....
  • Options
    ChinowoodyChinowoody Registered Users 3 Posts
    Haven't been able to play at all today - the yellow downloading bar doesn't even start on the home screen which means I can't open it to ask for support
  • Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    Hello again, Chefs-

The struggle continues as a lot of our Android users are still affected with some severe lagging/staling/freezing/crashing issues and we're most certainly aware of it. We're overwhelmed by the contact in support messages and social channels so responses may be a bit slower than usual and sorry for it!

REST ASSURED, these issues are our top priority and the development team are working very hard at getting these resolved as soon as possible.

Hang in there and keep bearing with us, chefs -- we'll get all this improved and soon. Thank you graciously for your continued patience, chefs - it's much appreciated!
  • Options
    KlaskKlask Registered Users 6 Posts
    I too play on an iPad and continue to deal with crashes. I don't bother duelling anymore because it crashes, takes my coins and then says I've lost to my opponent. This has been going on for months now. When are you going to fix this????