Options

Which VIP for which venue?

I was hoping we could compile a list of which VIP is best for which venue. For example:

Tasting Spoon - only good for Lucky Langoustine and Ultime, right?

I've had bad luck trying out the Food Thermometer... it didn't work in the venues I tried. Does it only work on a grill or will it work with the blowtorch in Ultime?

Obviously Fast Feet and Frezy Flare are useful everywhere. As is the Order Flinger.

Just curious what y'all think!

Comments

• Options
    ladytimedramonladytimedramon Registered Users 49 Posts
    I use Tasting Spoon at Pizza Paisan too. Speeds up the salads and the pasta.

Food Thermometer works on grills, cooking pots, and the burner thingy at Ultime. I use it at Lucky Langoustine and Ultime.

Edit: I've only done Big Bay Burgers, Pizza Paisan, Lucky Langoustine, and Ultime.
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    I've got all 5 stars on everything except Dragon Bowl, here's my list:

Serve 4 - almost useless, especially now you can't put and order with two things in one hand. I don't have anything that cooks so fast I can't get over to it in time.

Burger Flinger saves maybe one second of delivery time, I don't use this much at all. The low fame points aren't an incentive either

Tasting Spoon is the key to Prato Toscano, instant seasoning for what needs it, and that's usually more than half the items. tap tap and it's ready. I don't use it in LL since I need a bit of seasoning time to fetch other things. I sometimes use it in Ultime if I'm out of Food Thermometers. Good call ladytimedramon about using it in Pizza, never thought of that!

Food thermometer on Ultime for sure. Instant fry and blowtorch beat out instant seasoning.

Fast feet everywhere for sure, that's my go-to for duels 3/4 of the time ..

Auto-chef (Canapes) I only use in Chef Arena when I have a strong duel opponent or I'm going into the higher levels,hate that it takes 2 days to make though. I haven't upgraded the arena much at all so the instant prep is handy. . Luckily I have autochef already for Ultime, PT and DC. I tried it in DB but without having all the prep bowls ready, it's not as good, I'm hoping to buy the dragon with tickets in 10 days.

Frenzy Flare I use in Chef Arena in the middle levels, to get the Wishelin star and the 3 gold and it's been my go-to in Dragon Bowl as well, with only minor upgrades I'm halfway done season 5. (I'm just patiently collecting gold until I can get the autochef, and then it's on!)