Options

Pizza Paisan season 1-9

Is there suppose to be 22 customer. if so how do you get them all served? I have full upgrades and the prep chief. I have earned 1340 in Pizza Paisan 6-9 I still have not gotten 5. Do I have to score more or is there something wrong. Please Help

Comments

• Options
    ladytimedramonladytimedramon Registered Users 49 Posts
    When you upgrade, some of the upgrades add more customers. Makes it harder. I'm having trouble on later levels with this too.

Try using the tasting spoon and fast feet boosts, perhaps with either cook safe, frenzy flash, or the food toss boost as the 3rd.
  • Options
    DrWayLowDrWayLow Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thank you!
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Also, I've found that those Happy Hour special events are a great way of earning 5 star gold on the few episodes with which I was having trouble (particularly final episodes in PP, LL, and PT; I also still used boosts). I, personally, wouldn't bother buying Happy Hour upgrades to complete tricky episodes/venues but using those special events definitely did the trick for me!

Dragon Bowl is already presenting a challenge to me for obtaining 5 stars, as of season 4, even though I'm serving all diners and have tried using various boosts. I keep ending up just shy of the 5 star mark. So I'm anxiously awaiting the next Happy Hour event to clear those episodes (hopefully at gold level). Note: I have not upgraded any of the decor to levels which add extra customers. Obviously, that'd be another method to gain coins but that's how I got into trouble at LL & PP as, obviously, it adds additional (up to 6-7, I believe) customers to serve without increasing play time (as Happy Hour does).

I'd only consider buying Happy Hours and increasing customers to maximum as a way to provide myself with greater challenges later.

- SuFe718
  • Options
    ladytimedramonladytimedramon Registered Users 49 Posts
    I wish i hadn't bought the happy hour for Pizza Paisan until after I'd gotten gold on all. Since I got it, I can't seem to get to gold on some of the later levels.
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    Not ANY of the decor? I almost always do the tables and table centerpieces to increase the tips to maximum, I find that helps the most (ie in D&C I have all 5 stars with barely 50% of the decor, 71% appliance and 100% food

Dragon Bowl is already presenting a challenge to me for obtaining 5 stars, as of season 4, even though I'm serving all diners and have tried using various boosts. I keep ending up just shy of the 5 star mark. So I'm anxiously awaiting the next Happy Hour event to clear those episodes (hopefully at gold level). Note: I have not upgraded any of the decor to levels which add extra customers.
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    brew, I have upgraded 56% of the DB decor -- beginning, of course, with tables and centerpieces to increase tips, counter for eat speed, and then I also increased patience decor more than I normally do because that DB blonde lady always got so restless so quickly!

But yes, I have, so far, only upgraded tables 2/3 and centerpieces 3/4 in DB because I didn't wish to add customers yet. I wanted to at least run through expert mode in all seasons with default number of diners before upgrading further. That strategy enabled me to pretty easily fully 5 star gold PT and Ultime by becoming a better player (and often using VIP boosts -- altho for s6e10 I also needed to play during free Happy Hour event to clinch the gold) -- jumping ahead to achieve gold on the final 5 episodes of those venues, then fully upgrading tables & centerpieces and going back to reach gold in the remaining epis.

When I first began playing, not long ago, I'd upgrade to add a customer every time I couldn't beat an episode and really got into trouble Serving All in LL and PP by the end! So I'm more conservative about adding now and try to focus on improving my skills instead. But, clearly, I'm going to have to add at least one tip upgrade plus customer at this point in DB because I just can't attain fifth star even when Serving All and using two boosts!

Newer players may be interested:
    I agree, 100% food is a must! The rest of the upgrades are personal decisions -- obviously because of high upgrade costs, but also as informed by playing style/expertise. To help beat levels (by increasing speed and coins), I upgraded equipment as soon as I found myself waiting for something to cook/dispense -- bc if I'm waiting, so is diner, which decreases their tips! No real need, I believe, to do it sooner unless cost isn't an issue. When considering equipment upgrades, ovens/fryers/soup kettles get super fast at 100% but because getting a perfect sear is a SKILL (altho you can use a VIP boost to ensure it), the grills/blowtorches never get quite as fast. They do get "safer" though, with a bigger window for perfection; smaller window for accidental incineration.

But I'm finding Dragon Bowl a whole new challenge. Interesting and fun but requiring completely new strategies, which is cool!

- SuFe718