Options

5 stars but it isnt gold??

So sometimes when you get 5 stars on the level, the wheat things on the level select screen go silver rather than gold and the whole thing doesn't light up gold. I have been trying for AGES to work out what triggers it to actually go gold but I havent worked it out does anyone know?
(It has nothing to do with the prep kitchen, serving all customers, throwing food away, getting a certain amount above 5 stars thats all I know._.)

Comments

• Options
    SpcialJoySpcialJoy Registered Users 90 Posts
    Oh, interesting! I thought it was because all customers weren't served. If I figure it out, I'll let you know, though you seem to have tried all the options!
    iPhone user
  • Options
    KALKAL Registered Users 27 Posts
    Do you have happy hour?
  • Options
    I do not. But only one of my levels has 5 stars but didn't turn gold, and has silver wheat.
    iPhone user
  • Options
    KLM605KLM605 Registered Users 24 Posts
    LL, Season 2, Episode 9----Have 5 Starred over 100 times, silver, no gold.
    Question: is the last customer a woman who orders grilled Asparagus ?
    Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    PashtaPashta Registered Users 15 Posts
    It's a bug, they said they're working on it. To turn an episode gold you're supposed to serve all customers, but it's bugged right now and NEVER says "Served all customers! Yay!" like it used to before the update.
  • Options
    Cool. Thanks Pashta.
    iPhone user
  • Options
    Thanks.
    I'll go elsewhere and spend my time and money til they fix it.
    Not kidding when i said I played LL 2-9 over 100 times, because Season 3 won't go 5 stars uhtil I clear Season 2.
    Have Happy Hour and more.
    Also, never received recognition for whoop-de-doo prize for all 5 stars gold for Season 1.
    Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    KALKAL Registered Users 27 Posts
    KLM605 wrote: »
    LL, Season 2, Episode 9----Have 5 Starred over 100 times, silver, no gold.
    Question: is the last customer a woman who orders grilled Asparagus ?

With Happy Hour yes she is
  • Options
    LL 2-9....still silver, no gold, no everyone served but they are, have screenshot to prove it but can't attach.
    Sent screenshot through customer care
    Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    This will be looking fixed and great in version 1.3 coming soon - thanks for bearing with us, chefs!
  • Options
    So update around Aug 25, thursday next week.
    Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    How much commission from all these gold and coin purchases is Gordon Ramsay getting?
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    I'm wondering if it needs all decor upgrades to add and maximize customers to get the gold.. I have all gold 5 stars on BBB with almost all decor upgraded, all but 2 in PP with the same, almost all customers possible added but LL I managed to 5 star them all without huge decor upgrades but I have over 20 that aren't gold. Not sure if it's an update bug that prevents or the upgrades.. I'm not upping my LL decor until I've finished with DC so won't know for a while
  • Options
    GaligosGaligos Registered Users 1 Posts
    I had the same issue. Served everyone but still no gold. I discovered if I served everyone without using the Gordon Ramsay quick serve fire thing (sorry, not sure what it's called), but physically served each person myself, it would give me the gold completion state. I was allowed to use recipes (like fast feet) when needed and it it still gave gold. Just don't use Gordon to serve people. Maybe update will fix this because it didn't used to be that way.
  • Options
    dooberrydooberry Registered Users 2 Posts
    You can't use the Frenzy meter then you get the gold
  • Options
    BencrockerBencrocker Registered Users 4 Posts
    I think its just you cant use the frenzy meter on the last customers, but you can for others just dont finish by using it
  • Options
    Just a reminder that this issue will be fixed on Wednesday once our update is live.

So &@#%ing sorry for the undercooked issues, chefs!
  • Options
    InkySquidInkySquid Registered Users 6 Posts
    Just a reminder that this issue will be fixed on Wednesday once our update is live.

So &@#%ing sorry for the undercooked issues, chefs!

It's not fixed! Just tried to get one of my previously silver episodes and served all customers but had to use Super Gordon and episode didn't go gold. ��
  • Options
    Ditto. LL, 2-9, #%;@!!!-
    Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    jeebusjeebus Registered Users 48 Posts
    It's working for me. Went back and cleaned up D&C to 5 star gold.
  • Options
    Hey Read This!!:
    After the latest update, LL Season 2 Episode 9, still shows 5 Star Silver, but I got recogniton and credit for getting 20 "5 Stars" ( I didn't get original credit for ten "5 Stars in LL Season 1 until latest update.)
    That means their system recognized the 5 Star but didn't/couldn't change it to Gold, and left it Silver.
    So, now I'm on LL Season 3, only getting Silver for 5 Stars. #%@&!!
    Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    Mine is working! Well, I haven't tried every level yet, but the ones I have gone back and replayed and served all customers, they have turned gold.
    iPhone user
  • Options
    This is still being fine-tuned, chefs - our previous fix still came out &#$%ing undercooked.

Should be good to go on this in version 1.4 coming soon. Thanks for bearing with us!
  • Options
    dooberrydooberry Registered Users 2 Posts
    Bencrocker wrote: »
    I think its just you cant use the frenzy meter on the last customers, but you can for others just dont finish by using it
    Omg thank you I have been tying to do this without the frenzy meter for weeks!!!!
  • Options
    K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    So many bugs, so little time!
  • Options
    TMoney007TMoney007 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Why is this still not fixed? This is extremely frustrating (and expensive) when you are doing everything right and it doesn't go gold. Developers, fix the issue or refund the money spent on gold bars which in turn buys supplies to be "allowed" to play a level which is NEVER going gold no matter what you do. I am 100% upgraded on everything, I have happy hour in all of them, I serve all customers with time to spare and still no gold on certain levels in LL, PT, and DC. If it worked properly in the past, I don't understand why it is taking so long to fix this bug now.
  • Options
    Silver WolfSilver Wolf Registered Users 12 Posts
    Why is it taking so long? Because they can't just wave their magic wand and fix the issue. I don't know what planet you live on where every issue gets fixed the moment someone reports it but here on planet earth things take time. Have you considered maybe they don't know why? They can't just tinker with the game until it works. Also refunding money? For a bug that does not interfere with game play at all and does not affect all customers? (I am 3 star gold on all DC levels) So instead of whining and moaning about a tiny bug in the game grow up and get some patience
  • Options
    lyzasreylyzasrey Registered Users 1 Posts
    The problem is still not solved. I just feel uneasy looking at the inconsistent five-star records I have. I realize it happens as I replay the 3-starred levels with 98% max-out upgrades so the low speed of entry in early levels can't catch up with additional amount of customer and the happy hour just cut short the many left to 3 when it rings.
  • Options
    jeebusjeebus Registered Users 48 Posts
    People are still having trouble with this? Is it a platform issue? Any levels that I couldn't gold were fixed after the update in September.
  • Options
    DedZedDedZed Registered Users 3 Posts
    Still having issues. I can clear everyone and still get silver no gold. If you don't have neither and you play the first time and get all customers you get gold. If you had silver and try to go back and serve all, it won't change to gold. Frustrating because I spend $ to get gold to play with boosts. Come on guys. I've been playing from the beginning. Fix it or at least give us a true status report. Saying that "it will be fixed with the next update" when it really isn't is misleading. If you are going to take my money at least be honest.