Options

Issues with duels in chef arena

Is anyone else still having problems with duels in the chef arena? It constantly kicks me out, but takes my coins. If someone challenges me, I then also lose the experience points because it counts me as a forfeit. The arena is the only venue this happens in.

Comments

• Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    No, that's not my issue. But I AM having frustrating problems with P2P arena duels!

My problem when dueling in Chef Arena is that guests arrive so very slowly -- often my counter is empty for several seconds more than once during a duel -- and I never have more than 2 diners at a time (excluding VIPs). Which makes it VERY difficult to earn over 600-675 points during a duel, no matter how fast I move or which/how many boosts I use. The action is SO slow that Fast Feet isn't even needed to serve guests successfully! My counter is upgraded to max Eat Speed and my food is at 100%. This shouldn't be happening!

When I play boss duels in the Arena, guests arrive at a faster pace. So I can serve more of them and I can earn over 800-1000 points fairly easily (can beat Gordon). During P2P duels, I simply don't get enough foot traffic. Thus, even serving all 100% perfect dishes doesn't get my scores over that 700 hump! Yet some people must be getting more diners because I've lost a few duels where my opponents scored over 800 and I didnt/couldn't have, despite using identical or, sometimes, more, VIP boosts. It doesn't seem that those players have upgraded absolutely everything 100%, at least, that doesn't appear to correlate with my experience of the majority of high score earners I've encountered.

I mentioned this before and a few players responded that they have also had this frustrating experience. But no one has posited any possible answers. So I'm not sure if there's a glitch, a disparity btw customer speed/frequency that may be platform- or player-based, if it's a rooting thing, or if I'm missing some skill or trick... Would love to hear some ideas/info.

- SuFe718