Options

Still no gold stars

Still having issues. I can clear everyone and still get silver no gold. If you don't have neither and you play the first time and get all customers you get gold. If you had silver and try to go back and serve all, it won't change to gold. Frustrating because I spend $ to get gold to play with boosts. Come on guys. I've been playing from the beginning. Fix it or at least give us a true status report. Saying that "it will be fixed with the next update" when it really isn't is misleading. If you are going to take my money at least be honest.

Comments

• Options
    ladytimedramonladytimedramon Registered Users 49 Posts
    I only get it when it says "served all customers".

Why are you spending money to get gold to get boosts? You can use your coins (earned in the game) to buy the food to cook your boost recipes. Yes, it takes time for them to come up, but that's just patience.

Also, don't buy the "Happy Hour" upgrade or any upgrades that give you customers. More customers makes it harder to get up to through everyone (apparently though, as long as you have 5 stars, you get the reward, gold or not, so I'm not going to stress on it).