Options

Chopper Joe - how many tickets?

Does anyone know how many of each ticket it will cost to buy Chopper Joe from the Chef Duels shop? He will be available to buy next Sunday night for me. BUT Shillong will be available in 20 min. Trying to decide if I should save my tickets for Chopper Joe and just buy Shillong with gold.

Comments

• Options
    cH4rF1r3cH4rF1r3 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Based on previous weeks of Autochefs on sale, from LL, PT, DC, finally last week, Ultime, they have each been going at 60 Blue tickets, 20 Pink Tickets, and 10 Gold Tickets, and all the autochefs' cost price for purchase have been 200 gold each, however for Chopper Joe, his cost price is 275 gold, so I expect that the amount of tickets required are to be more than the current trend, if not, then lucky us =)

I also realized that for BBB the autochef's cost price is 75 gold, and for PP the autochef's cost price is 125 gold, didnt realize that they were actually cheaper.

If you consider the stations that they fully upgrade, purchasing the autochefs, as a whole, is a way better deal than purchasing those station storage individually from each location, just based on the amount of gold that those stations take up to fully upgrade.

Not to mention that the autochefs are available during chef duels, which helps a whole lot.

The current hardest ticket to obtain is the epic (gold) ticket, which unless you maintain Saucier ranking for chef duels every week, you will virtually be unable to collect enough of them. Unless you fully upgrade Chef Arena and beat down Gordon Ramsay himself every week XD, for the sweet 2 gold tickets. I have not yet though, anyone done so? I believe many have, as I keep getting challenged by 100% upgrades for CA once I get into Sous Chef ranking.

On a separate note, I have noticed a few users, who are level 101, honestly speaking, how the **** did they reach level 101? Would anyone please enlighten me? I have played through the entire game, and I am only level 41, how in the world did they manage level 101? I have come across 3 such players, and I believe level 101 is the current game cap, as I doubt that the developers even thought that players are able to reach levels beyond 101. My current only legal thought about how they reached level 101 is because there is some rewards from the VIP Subscriptions that increases level?
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    Possibly.. I've been playing since day 1 and I only just reached level 42 today. Mind you, I don't play constantly, and I haven't put one penny into the game, all my gold is from trophies octopus and playing..

I never had anything to spend my tickets on except the 5 gold in the store (now 15, thank you!!), and since the game started, I had accumulated 13 gold tickets, yesterday I purchased Shiloh to get through the levels easier. I'd like Chopper Joe too but I don't think I'll be able to accumulate enough gold tickets in that time.. HOWEVER, I did notice when the store changed to include autochefs I saw Shiloh down at the bottom as coming in 12 weeks, and then it changed. I bet they rotate autochefs so hopefully in a month or two I'll be able to get some tickets.

On that note, and the reason I came to the forums this morning, has anyone used their grey tickets (I have 216) to buy the Premium ticket box? Wondered if that might produce a gold ticket or two
  • Options
    jeebusjeebus Registered Users 48 Posts
    The 101 rank has to be a glitch. There just isn't enough XP available to get a rank that high.
  • Options
    EastetskiyEastetskiy Registered Users 8 Posts
    What the difference between Chopper Joe and Shillong? are they both autochef's from different restaurants?!? if not- why "Shillong" cost so many tickets???
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    Shiloh is the autochef for Dragon Bowl, and Chopper Joe is for Chef Arena. Each restaurant has a different character