Options

Wishelin Inspectors bug?

Strange thing has happened twice now. The Inspector finally shows up after days away (thankfully I have notifications on so my phone buzzes when he comes), and after completing service successfully, I exit the restaurant and there's another one waiting for Wishelin service, so I got to do it all over again in a different restaurant.

And another funny thing, each time it's been the same two restaurants, Pizza Paisan then Big Bay Burger. I don't mind the gold and 100 red stars :D

Comments

• Options
    jeebusjeebus Registered Users 48 Posts
    That's not a bug. You have to serve the inspector in 2 restaurants now. But for whatever reason, it does seem to be in those 2 restaurants for me as well.
  • Options
    ginkle87ginkle87 Registered Users 4 Posts
    It is those 2 same restaurants for me too. I don't think it's a bug. I am annoyed that "soon" notification just popped up and it is midnight and I have work in the morning... *sigh* Goodbye 2 of my wishelin stars until he comes back and I'm awake...
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    It tells you now how long it's going to be til he shows, one good thing about the update.. hoping it also includes different restaurants, but I'm still a day away
  • Options
    K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    Only those 2 venues for me also
  • Options
    SeiferSeifer Registered Users 12 Posts
    Is anyone experiencing issues with the Wishelin inspector whereby he does not show up despite the countdown? I logged onto the game earlier and the inspector was shown to arrive in 10 mins. I decided to go take a shower in the mean time. After I logged back into the game, the countdown reset to "2 days 4 hours". It did not even state that I missed the Wishelin inspector. Hopefully this bug gets fixed. =(
  • Options
    K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    Is there something special we have to do to get the inspector to go to other venues? Has anyone put in a ticket about this?
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    I haven't yet put in a ticket bsame getting super-annoyed that it is -always- those two Restaurants, especially now since he only visits every 30 or so hours (making it even more excruciating to miss his visits due to his arrival during my sleep time -- I'm not invested enough to set an alarm to wake up at 3am just for him!).

After he arrived last night, I fully intended to NOT prepare the special dishes for those two specific venues, to see if it would force him to visit elsewhere...good idea but poor execution cuz I forgot and prepped them all the same. :p

- SuFe718
  • Options
    ladytimedramonladytimedramon Registered Users 49 Posts
    Tonight I finally got D&C up to inspector level. I started the dish prepping for D&C. BBB, LL, and PP were prepared. Inspector showed at BBB and D&C. Now is this because it's D&C's first time, or is it because the recipe wasn't ready? The same thing happened when LL opened up as well. I haven't gotten Ultime up to Inspector level yet.
  • Options
    DecaFLDecaFL Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same here....he only appears in BB and PP ..and very late at night when the restaurant is already closed ;) would be nice to have some sort of time zone schedule for him according to the device settings....
  • Options
    ladytimedramonladytimedramon Registered Users 49 Posts
    If you look at the top of the prep kitchen (where you make the boosts) there is a timer for the inspector. It's generally about 1 day 10 hours from the most recent visit.
  • Options
    Chefkitkat16Chefkitkat16 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Agreed. He only comes to same two restaurants for me as well. But has anyone had a problem that the Wishelin box never has gold anymore?? I'm only getting ingredients and coins and I don't need them!! All my VIP helpers are full. I'd much prefer fame, XP and lots of gold.
  • Options
    KarJoKarJo Registered Users 19 Posts
    Same here, the inspector only seems to visit BBB & PP, and the prize box is rubbish. Although I did once get 25 gold a while back and nearly fell off my chair in surprise.

I've also found the inspector's countdown clock to be unreliable - I opened the game one time & the inspector was visiting with nearly an hour left on the clock, but after I'd served him in one venue he & the clock disappeared and I got that really annoying "you missed out on a wishlin star" message. Grrr.
  • Options
    ChinowoodyChinowoody Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am also only getting the inspector in those 2 restaurants although yesterday the recipes and ingredients weren't visible. In pizza paison only the diners and cooks were showing, not any of the prep areas. Another new glitch?