Options

What is your favorite and least favorite venue?

I love Delish 'n' Chips. Not a big fan of LL.

Comments

• Options
    MommarobinMommarobin Registered Users 59 Posts
    I have to say Fish n Chips is my favourite, too. Least favourite is Dragon Bowl. I didn't like LL, but it's not too bad now
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    DnC is my favorite too. Predicting pies is very satisfying. I'm really enjoying the challenge of DB; it requires completely different game strategy. Can get a good flow going there though. Like you two, LL was also my least fave but I mind it a lot less now than I did at first (running back and forth for all those apps are a killer)! Most frustrating, for me, def goes to Chef Arena during p2p duels (as I've ranted elsewhere, I usually just don't get enough diners to break the 700 score ceiling, although I can easily do so during boss duels -- which is the total opposite of satisfying)!

Of course, these ratings directly correlate to my scores/skill level in each venue.

- SuFe718
  • Options
    FusionGalaxyFusionGalaxy Registered Users 135 Posts
    My favorite venue is Ultime. The music is what makes it so exciting! The food looks so delicious. I also like Pizza Paisan because I like pizza myself and New York. The worst Venue is Lucky Langoustine, It is way to hard. Even though I do like the design of the restaurant, It is just too hard!
  • Options
    ZindziZenaniZindziZenani Registered Users 22 Posts
    My favorite venue is Ultime. The music is what makes it so exciting! The food looks so delicious. I also like Pizza Paisan because I like pizza myself and New York. The worst Venue is Lucky Langoustine, It is way to hard. Even though I do like the design of the restaurant, It is just too hard!

OMG, I can't stand LL either! That's my absolute worse venue.

My fave is DnC too. You can get lots of coins!
  • Options
    ladytimedramonladytimedramon Registered Users 49 Posts
    I really don't like LL, and I'm starting to dislike PP as well. Loving DnC and BB. Not far enough in Ultime yet to decide. Haven't played the others.