Options

Very strange users on duels....

Hello all!
I have been meeting some wierd players on duels....like over 1.000 duels won but with zero upgrades on the venue...so if I accept the duel, I only get simple low price dishes that doenst make a lot of pints, and the other makes huge amounts....

what is that? Bug? Hack?

its hard to climb to duels rank to face this and lose several points at once...

latest users that showed this are
TOMISLAVCEK
MAGZAR
and another one that disappeared from my list :(

any ideas?
thanks a lot!
DecaFL

Comments

• Options
    jeebusjeebus Registered Users 48 Posts
    There's an issue across platforms that causes the upgrades not to be shown. It used to happen to me often, but not so much anymore. I just never assume the stats are right when they show zero upgrades.
  • Options
    SloafSloaf Registered Users 1 Posts
    Had the same issue. They haven't upgraded and it isn't showing because they are only playing early levels. They must be cheating some how!
  • Options
    ZindziZenaniZindziZenani Registered Users 22 Posts
    LOL, I just posted a thread about this before I saw yours. I've noticed that a player named cMDrTD always shows as having 0% upgrades, but somehow has an astronomical score! Only problem is that I forget who it is and mess up and don't use any preps, LOL.
  • Options
    jeebusjeebus Registered Users 48 Posts
    LOL, I just posted a thread about this before I saw yours. I've noticed that a player named cMDrTD always shows as having 0% upgrades, but somehow has an astronomical score! Only problem is that I forget who it is and mess up and don't use any preps, LOL.

Just checked out the player you mentioned. Their stats are listed for me. It's a cross platform issue. Like has already been mentioned, play like you'd play someone with 100% upgrades when you see 0%. Hopefully they get this straightened out at some point.