Options

Sweet & Savoury Street Food

Cool new restaurant, not jazzed that episode 4 brings in a 3 step dish though. And I'm finding it VERY slow to go from screen to screen, like over a minute to go from Play to the service and then another minute to go from the results back to the episode selection screen

Comments

• Options
    MommarobinMommarobin Registered Users 59 Posts
    I wanna play this one (hate Dragon Bowl) but I haven't finished DB, Ultime or Prato yet.....ugh!
  • Options
    jeebusjeebus Registered Users 48 Posts
    I'm liking this restaurant. Seems like it's going to be pretty fast paced once everything is upgraded. I just have to get to know what dish is what.
  • Options
    phaedrusphaedrus Registered Users 47 Posts
    Anyone having trouble with the rice station?

Since this restaurant opened, I have had trouble with the rice topping station (nutmeg) - I have to wait until I get there and then have to click it again to work. This actually happens on the noodle topping station, too - sometimes, at least.

Today it was worse, though. The Rice over froze and the mangosteen would not move into the topping area. That backed up the entire rice station. Of course I couldn't even get one star.

I tried to take a screen shot, but had no luck before time ran out.
  • Options
    K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    With auto chef, he does the 3rd step for you. I whizzed through all 6 seasons with 5 stars completely gold in very little time. It was almost too easy.

Now I am just waiting for another new venue.
  • Options
    MaMaAngel2MaMaAngel2 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I too don't like dragon bowl. It seems like all the dishes take so long so the game sets us up to fail. Ughhh
  • Options
    ZindziZenaniZindziZenani Registered Users 22 Posts
    ITA MaMaAngel2. Dragon Bowl is my new least fave.
  • Options
    Joyce77Joyce77 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same issue. The rice station seems to get stuck and you can't move anything through the needed steps so I ended up just quitting my episode. This isn't the first time this has happened it has happened multiple times on different episodes especially after something is over cooked. Frustrating!
  • Options
    MaMaAngel2MaMaAngel2 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I think there must be a glitch. I just started a new thread about trying to complete the task for gold bar. It seems like I would complete up to 8 tasks, I would colletct the $$ and the progress wouldn't even move. I think there has to be a glitch, it can't be me ��