Options

Auto Chef

What level do I need to be on to get auto chef in Prato Toscano.

Comments

• Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    You need to complete half of season 2 iirc
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Does anyone know yet how much Tomy Yum is in Chef Shop? Same cost as Chopper Joe?

I'm trying to decide whether to risk waiting until Sunday reset (but I know "coming next week" tag isn't always true) or to buy him within the next few hours during special offer...

Using tickets obviously leaves me more gold with which to upgrade individual venue items but I can't go much further without an auto chef so long as serving all customers is a goal, lol. I know some people progress without use of venue auto chefs, just relying on auto chef boost during duels -- and, as I wrote before, hats off and spoons up to you. But I, personally, can't achieve a satisfactory quantity of speed without them once the dishes get really complex.

- SuFe718
  • Options
    dcesq06dcesq06 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Does anyone know yet how much Tomy Yum is in Chef Shop? Same cost as Chopper Joe?

I'm trying to decide whether to risk waiting until Sunday reset (but I know "coming next week" tag isn't always true) or to buy him within the next few hours during special offer...

Using tickets obviously leaves me more gold with which to upgrade individual venue items but I can't go much further without an auto chef so long as serving all customers is a goal, lol. I know some people progress without use of venue auto chefs, just relying on auto chef boost during duels -- and, as I wrote before, hats off and spoons up to you. But I, personally, can't achieve a satisfactory quantity of speed without them once the dishes get really complex.

Hoping that Tomy Yum is prize showcase for next week! I'm thinking he will be 60-20-10 as the other chefs have been (except Chopper Joe).