Options

Duels take too long loading

I've been having issues with the speed of duels loading since the update before Thanksgiving. From the time my token is taken to the end of the duel it has been upwards of 8 minutes and I think one actually took 20. A lot of time is spent waiting for the duel to load after the token is taken and after I choose my VIP meals it takes more time to get into the actual venue. The battle plays out normally however several minutes can pass waiting for the results box to pop up. The duel list is loading much more slowly than it has before and seems to get 'stuck' mid-scrolling. After a minute or two it finally catches up and I can scroll another page which then get's stuck for another minute or two. It's very tedious scrolling through past battles. Quick duel has the same lag issues. It takes a long time to find someone and then the long loading process starts. Duels used to take less than a few minutes from token taken to results page and finding a battle was never so time consuming. The rest of the game plays like normal including the chef arena. My wifi signal is strong and I've tried dueling while using other strong connections with the same results. The game was fine maybe 3 weeks ago.

Comments

• Options
    RoxoRoxo Registered Users 47 Posts
    The same is happening for me as well and is very frustrating to attempt to play a duel. Hopefully we receive a fix for this soon...
  • Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    True, we have reports of users, more so Android users, being affected with some severe lagging/staling/freezing/crashing issues and Duels stalling as of version 1.7.4 and we're most certainly aware of it. We're overwhelmed by the contact in support messages and social channels so responses may be a bit slower than usual and sorry for it!

REST ASSURED, these issues are our top priority and the development is working very hard at getting these resolved as soon as possible.

Hang in there and keep bearing with us -- we'll get all this improved and soon. Thank you graciously for your continued patience, chefs - it's much appreciated!