Options

Game lock up

My game lock up and freezes to where you really can not play. As time has gone by it is getting worse. I would love to put more money on the game to play. It is not worth it if I can not play.

I have bluestacks down loaded to my home PC so I can see to play. When I play on my phone the game still lock up.

Comments

• Options
    K2MookeyCatK2MookeyCat Registered Users 100 Posts
    Never happens to me, so it may be your internet connection or a ram shortage. You can put in a tech support ticket by tapping the gear icon on the top right
  • Options
    MoneakMoneak Registered Users 5 Posts
    Im having this problem as well as are other people. Its not my internet connection. It has gotten so bad that now it won't load past the main screen
  • Options
    Vivian29Vivian29 Registered Users 35 Posts
    I have had the same problem since yesterday, though only with the Duel Section. Very annoying. No problems with any other programs that require an internet connection. Last week, the game crashed while I was in the middle of a duel, so I ended up losing 19 points for a duel I would have won without a crash.

It's a great game, but these issues spoil game play a lot.
  • Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    I think this is like day 3 of this. I'm about ready to uninstall the game for good.
  • Options
    TakingcontrolTakingcontrol Registered Users 1 Posts
    Day three for me too. I can't play any games or duels. I can select the game I want to play and see my token or supplies be taken, Gordon appears on the screen sharpening his knife as normal but then it gets stuck there. I'm not going to uninstall I'll hang in and hope it gets fixed. Does anyone know how long it takes to get a response if you report a problem via the settings and trouble shoot on the game?
  • Options
    MoneakMoneak Registered Users 5 Posts
    I put in a ticket with customer service it took 1 day. It plays now but still has glitches such as freezing, not loading, missing venues.
  • Options
    samplekasisamplekasi Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here only way is to force quit game over and over til one time it will decide to load correctly.
  • Options
    NancyannNancyann Registered Users 1 Posts
    I can't even get the game to load and it is crashing! Horrible!
  • Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    True, we have reports of users, more so Android users, being affected with some severe lagging/staling/freezing/crashing issues and Duels stalling as of version 1.7.4 and we're most certainly aware of it. We're overwhelmed by the contact in support messages and social channels so responses may be a bit slower than usual and sorry for it!

REST ASSURED, these issues are our top priority and the development is working very hard at getting these resolved as soon as possible.

Hang in there and keep bearing with us -- we'll get all this improved and soon. Thank you graciously for your continued patience, chefs - it's much appreciated!
  • Options
    phaedrusphaedrus Registered Users 47 Posts
    Thanks, Brian... free gold for everyone! ;)