Options

Starting from the beginning

I was paying the game then all of a sudden my game froze. I restarted it and now I have lost all progress. I play daily! I spend a lot of time and energy into this game and if I have to start over I quit. I logged in with facebook and it still brought to the very beginning.

Comments

• Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    Oh no, that's awful! I know I'd quit if that happened to me!!
  • Options
    Jeano131Jeano131 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Happened to me today too. I have spent money and invested time and I'm back to the beginning? Contacted customer care, but no response yet.
  • Options
    VertiFraVertiFra Registered Users 2 Posts
    Happened to me, too. Hope they are able to fix the problem.
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    #ThingsIdidntKnowIshouldFear :/

- SuFe718
  • Options
    Beckygrl318Beckygrl318 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I got a message back saying o login with fb. I sent back I did that with no change and I have not got a reply back in almost 2 days.
  • Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    Our apologies on support delays, chefs -- contact is higher than usual with some issues that accompanied our version 1.7.4 update.

We are prioritizing some top issues and will get to your messages as soon as possible. Thanks so much!
  • Options
    budakunibudakuni Registered Users 2 Posts
    Our apologies on support delays, chefs -- contact is higher than usual with some issues that accompanied our version 1.7.4 update.

We are prioritizing some top issues and will get to your messages as soon as possible. Thanks so much!

I just lost all my savefile just because my phone crash.. attempted to restore from facebook, DOESN'T WORK..
    WHY don't you guys link to Google Play instead??
  • Options
    cher912cher912 Registered Users 15 Posts
    It always restore for me. It does take a few hours to a day. I have reset about 3 times the last few days because I want to start over again but it keeps restoring everything. Im backwards from all of you, I want to lose it all. Lol
  • Options
    kimmieann43113kimmieann43113 Registered Users 53 Posts
    This exact same thing happened to me today!! I also play daily and have completed every restaurant except sweet and savory. Its terrible!! I've invested a lot of time and money into this game.