Free Chef Duels Event

During this event I completed a chef duel, used 2 prep recipes and won. My score did not change, the challenge stayed on my list to complete again, but my recipes were used. I completed the challenge again, with the same results, but the challenger disappeared from my list. Once again, no change in my score and another recipe wasted. Anyone else struggling with not getting credit for victories, but using recipes up?

Comments

• KarJoKarJo Registered Users 19 Posts
    How annoying! I competed 2 duels and was awarded 1 ticket each which did not credit my account - annoying as I was saving up for a premium ticket box.
  • M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    So frustrating! The free duels are over, and it just happened again. I dueled, used two recipes and won. That person is still in my challenge lineup, my score did not increase, used a coin and my prep recipes are gone. I am trying my best to get to 1400 to get a golden ticket, but at this point it seems like I am fighting a losing battle :(
  • M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    OK, I stand corrected! It is just laggy. I just got credit for that battle. It came on the screen like I initiated the battle and the challenge was just completed by the other person. It was actually the other way around, and I was challenged by her. Lesson learned, don't do those battles twice. Have some patience and the game will catch up!