Options

Michelin inspector

Hi! I can't buy the ingredients to make the dishes to serve to the inspector.
I open the store and it only shows basic items
Any help?
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    Assuming you mean the chicken, and yes, it's a pain and you have to hope you don't get the inspector there. I occasionally (once a week) get a chicken from Ultime or Dragon Bowl for having 4 wishelin stars
  • Options
    LetpfernandesLetpfernandes Registered Users 2 Posts
    brew wrote: »
    Assuming you mean the chicken, and yes, it's a pain and you have to hope you don't get the inspector there. I occasionally (once a week) get a chicken from Ultime or Dragon Bowl for having 4 wishelin stars

I havent received any chicken or any other dish! And i cant make them either since i cant buy the ingredients.
    Sucks
  • Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    Contact in game support
  • Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    First off, you need to have a recipe available and unlocked that requires Chicken - otherwise it won't appear for you to purchase at all.

Second, you can find it once a week in the Duels Shop (Prize Showcase) only when you have a recipe that requires it needing prepping - otherwise it won't appear there.

Thirdly, you can win it from your daily Wishelin Boxes (floating above your venues) depending on the Wishelin Rating (4 and up is higher chance) of said boxes.

Finally, you can purchase it from the Farm Market on the very rare occasions a player is selling it.

This is meant to be a rare ingredient - but if any of you feel there is an issue, contact us via Settings > Customer Care [button] from in-game and send us a message recapping your issue and we'll review the design. Many thanks!