Game doesn't open

Please, help, I can't get into the game since Tuesday! It just says "downloading" and then Ramsey appears sharpening his knives, but nothing happens, I've waited more than 30 minutes and it just stays like that :(

Comments

• DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    There are some players complaining of extensive lag when trying to load GRD. Make sure to be patient at that loading screen. Once in, send us an in-game support message via Settings > Customer Care [button] so we can take a closer look and assist!
  • kimmieann43113kimmieann43113 Registered Users 53 Posts
    I cannot open the game on my kindle fire HD 7. It starts to download then just completely closes every time I try.
  • Goldie74Goldie74 Registered Users 47 Posts
    I'm on a kindle fire and the game starts to download then shuts down quickly.
  • newjammynewjammy Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same here. Moderator if we aren't able to open the game at all what are our options. It seems like the issue with Kindle users is that the game will not open at all.
  • ladytimedramonladytimedramon Registered Users 49 Posts
    Is there an issue on Kindle Fires? Mine started last night. The downloading screen shows up, then it boots me out. We can't even get to the settings screen. I tried rebooting my tablet a few times.

I was hoping to take advantage of the free happy hour to get some of the 5 star episodes to gold.
  • Sleepy26177Sleepy26177 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same problem with the kindle fire since yesterday. It won't even open.
    Last weekend it was a different issue that it put me back to level 1, now this.

Customer service has not helped me at all.
    Chefs -- please state your exact Kindle models, what generation they are and their operating systems. The more info we have of devices affected, the more we'll know. Thanks in advance and sorry for the inconvenience!
  • ladytimedramonladytimedramon Registered Users 49 Posts
    Mine is a Fire HD 10 5th generation. But it just decided to start working right now.

Weird.
    Mine is a Fire HD 10 5th generation. But it just decided to start working right now.

Weird.

Well that's good to know! Development received contact from a percentage of Kindle users experiencing issues since yesterday evening and we may have just fixed it!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Ever since the chef duel i cannot open my game Ramsay will be sharpening his knives and then it'll say hmmm network error when i know that's not the case cause then my other games would be saying the same thing IF I can't play this game then I'm going to uninstall it not about to waste data keeping a game i cannot play any more on my tablet.
  • kimmieann43113kimmieann43113 Registered Users 53 Posts
    It finally opened. Amazon totally reset my kindle back to its original factory settings. I had to play 2 whole seasons of Big Bay before all of my progress came back. That was a close call! Lesson learned: it's the game not my kindle acting up!
  • BabbleBabble Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having this issue on my iPad Air. Just says it's downloading but the bar does not move and then eventually I am kicked out.
  • MincoMinco Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm having the same problem. It states "connection error, failed to download required content. Chek your Internet setting and try again". For 2 weeks now, this has been the same message. Please help! I miss playing this game. Like most players, I've invested time and money.
  • apneista1apneista1 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Help, i habe the same problem.   I can't get into the game! It just says "downloading" , but nothing happens.