Options

Suggestion: Balance matchmaking in chef duels around both rank and upgrades.

I just started on the third venue so i have very few upgrades (10/12/0). Yet i'm being matched up with people that have for example (75/100/72) upgrades. It is ofcourse impossible for me to win this. So i suggest that upgrades per venue should be taken in to consideration in matchmaking. This would make it more skill-based, and therefore more fair in my opinion. Just wanted to know what you guys think of this.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Comments

• Options
    dcesq06dcesq06 Registered Users 29 Posts
    I absolutely agree. The best thing you can do is forfeit those marches in which you are challenged (you will only lose 3 points and the loss won't count in your record). For those matches that you initiate, you can exit the game as soon as you see the other person's stats for the venue and all you will lose is that duel coin.

There is no reason to duel when you are certain that you are going to lose; and, there is no real penalty for forfeiting.
  • Options
    jt4703jt4703 Registered Users 40 Posts
    I'd love matching based on upgrade status in the venues and points lost/awarded based on the point spread instead of rank between people. I'd also like the ability to close a venue to chef duels. It would help when you've just opened one up and perhaps played too far in without getting any upgrades, or if you don't like playing certain venues. The changes to the Pizza place autochef has upset some players and I personally hate the chef arena which plagues my duels and daily goals regularly. I have 2 or 3 upgrades total in that venue and I am constantly getting paired with players who have at least 40% in every category and one was maxed this week! There is no way to even come close to their numebrs and it's no fun to know I'm going to lose 3 pts forfeiting and that's the BEST case scenario because playing it I'd lose 20.
  • Options
    ChocCherryChocCherry Registered Users 9 Posts
    Another one agreeing here too! Im new and just starting to realize how duels work.