Options

Combos on 2 playes?!?!?!?

Hey all I just updated the game (didn't realize it wasn't on auto update) and now when I play my combos go in 2 plates instead of 1. It I'd literally killing my game and I havesaved up so many bonuses for free play and the new resturant I just unlocked... please help me get back to where my pasta and salad only take up 1 hand!!! Tia

Comments

• Options
    ladytimedramonladytimedramon Registered Users 49 Posts
    Unfortunately that's not a glitch. That's how it was changed in the update. We may not like it but we're stuck with it. It does have some benefits. For example, in PP you can serve a salad while waiting for the pasta to cook and keep the patience meter from dropping.
  • Options
    Blinkbabe678Blinkbabe678 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Wow thats terrible!!! Thank you for responding to this and letting me know
  • Options
    Vivian29Vivian29 Registered Users 35 Posts
    It annoyed me to no end as well. But I got used to it and now I usually don't even remember it used to be different. So just give it some time :-)
  • Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    Vivian29 wrote: »
    It annoyed me to no end as well. But I got used to it and now I usually don't even remember it used to be different. So just give it some time :-)

Thanks, Vivian!

That's kinda how we see it too. :D

Give it time, settle into it - and you'll find it actually renders higher payouts than previously!