Options

AutoChef/Wishelin Inspector Bug

Hi

I've just had the Wishelin Inspector arrive at Prato Toscano (Season 5 Episode 3)

Everytime the Inspector arrives he wants the tomato salad, but the auto chef just makes the steak salad and the mackerel salad everytime, even when I take them off the pre-made plate. I tried quitting the app and restarting but the inspector's asked for it everytime and the chef is constantly making the mackerel and the steak salad, therefore proving this impossible to achieve.

Comments

• Options
    ladytimedramonladytimedramon Registered Users 49 Posts
    Hi

I've just had the Wishelin Inspector arrive at Prato Toscano (Season 5 Episode 3)

Everytime the Inspector arrives he wants the tomato salad, but the auto chef just makes the steak salad and the mackerel salad everytime, even when I take them off the pre-made plate. I tried quitting the app and restarting but the inspector's asked for it everytime and the chef is constantly making the mackerel and the steak salad, therefore proving this impossible to achieve.

Try using the frenzy flash boost. I had that once happen in PP with an olive pizza.
  • Options
    Chefkitkat16Chefkitkat16 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Happened to me the other night. I used fast feet to serve other customers quickly until autochef made what the wishelin inspector asked for. I had never failed a wishlin visit before and I was freaking out!! Glad that he gave me a second chance!
  • Options
    jt4703jt4703 Registered Users 40 Posts
    I encountered another bug with autochef/wishelin inspector. The inspector asked for a food item and then asked for headphones. The autochef refused to hand out the headphones and I am unable to manually grab them to give.