Options

Chopper Joe Ticket Price

Anyone know how much it costs to get him through Duel tickets? I know he's slightly more expensive than the rest but I'd like an exact value before he reappears for sale again.

Comments

• Options
    Chefkitkat16Chefkitkat16 Registered Users 28 Posts
    I asked this awhile ago and no one responded to me. If I remember correctly, he was 80 blue, 40 pink and 15 gold. Don't quote me on that
  • Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    Anybody know how to get more blue tickets? How are they rewarded in duels??
  • Options
    CookiefanCookiefan Registered Users 19 Posts
    broilmebk wrote: »
    Anybody know how to get more blue tickets? How are they rewarded in duels??

I've received them in duels but idk how the scores work. I also got one today from the inspector.
  • Options
    jt4703jt4703 Registered Users 40 Posts
    I think it must be random and not related to rank. I've gotten the better tickets (blue and purple) by dueling people ranked below me. I believe I scored a purple ticket from a loss once, at least blue for sure. I wish there was a way to swap blue and pink for grey as I don't seem to get those often and they spend quicker. I did get 5 grey tickets out of a daily box once but I usually get an onion or tomato so it isn't a reliable source.
  • Options
    Goldie74Goldie74 Registered Users 47 Posts
    Yeah blue is random. You'll get more at the end of each week.
  • Options
    LockisbettaLockisbetta Registered Users 74 Posts
    I asked this awhile ago and no one responded to me. If I remember correctly, he was 80 blue, 40 pink and 15 gold. Don't quote me on that
    Sounds about right, I'll aim toward this amount of tickets and see in 2 weeks time.
  • Options
    LockisbettaLockisbetta Registered Users 74 Posts
    Just bought him, he costs 80 blue, 30 pink and 15 gold tickets.