Options

What kind of restaurant would you like to see in the game ?

I would personally like to see a pastry style restaurant or a dessert shop . I think that would be a nice change .

Comments

• Options
    ChocCherryChocCherry Registered Users 9 Posts
    Great idea. Now that I think aboutit I am surpsised there is no mexican place.
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Well there's no Southern Hemisphere on the map, lol. Probably why there's no Mexican theme. ;)

Strictly from a graphical perspective, the two remaining "under construction " type icons imply there'll be another Asian and maybe Russian or Eastern European? Maybe they'll shift the leftmost one into the Scandinavian region?

If they continue developing new venues, they'll eventually HAVE to add the bottom of the planet (and they may want to consider adding Japan, which is missing entirely)!

- SuFe718
  • Options
    Goldie74Goldie74 Registered Users 47 Posts
    What country is the street food from? Korea?
  • Options
    Goldie74 wrote: »
    What country is the street food from? Korea?

In S1e1, Gordon says it's Singapore.

- SuFe718
  • Options
    LockisbettaLockisbetta Registered Users 74 Posts
    If they continue developing new venues, they'll eventually HAVE to add the bottom of the planet (and they may want to consider adding Japan, which is missing entirely)!
    Dragon Bowl is where Japan is on the map isn't it? Funny though since Gordon says Dragon Bowl is in Hong Kong, China in S1E1. I could've swore Dragon Bowl and Sweet n Savory swapped places in a recent update or just my eyes playing tricks on me :p
  • Options
    Oh that thin strip of dark green behind DB might represent Japan. But Gordon def says Hong Kong in DB so maybe devs figured there were enough sushi-making games already in the market (not that it'd HAVE to be a sushi venue). I don't think DB and SaS swapped positions though...

- SuFe718
  • Options
    Goldie74Goldie74 Registered Users 47 Posts
    Dragon Bowl is where Japan is on the map isn't it? Funny though since Gordon says Dragon Bowl is in Hong Kong, China in S1E1. I could've swore Dragon Bowl and Sweet n Savory swapped places in a recent update or just my eyes playing tricks on me :p

I never thought they switched places but I did feel like there was something different. Maybe Sweet n Savory became more colorful? I'm not sure. I'm probably crazy.
  • Options
    jt4703jt4703 Registered Users 40 Posts
    Yes dragon bowl and sweet n savory switched places in the last update. I had just opened dragonbowl up a few days before the update and I was accessing it from the screen to the right of DnC and Prato, but now it's two steps over on the 'squid' screen.