Forfeited Duels

If somebody forfeits in a duel you should get all prep recipes used back. You should also earn points scored.

Comments

• dcesq06dcesq06 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Agreed. Nothing more frustrating than using multiple prep recipes that go to waste because of forfeiture.
  • Sugar earSugar ear Registered Users 5 Posts
    I forfeit very occasionally based on what tickets I need at end of week...but think giving back prep dishes encourages more play-
  • broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    This is a great idea. I was just thinking about this the other day.
  • RoxoRoxo Registered Users 47 Posts
    a great idea! let's hope it gets picked up :)
  • Chefkitkat16Chefkitkat16 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Absolutely!!!'my boyfriend agrees too! A couple that dashes together stays together ;)
  • MaMaAngel2MaMaAngel2 Registered Users 9 Posts
    My issue is that I'm being matched up for dual and the other person is 2 to 3 grades above me. There is no reason for (in my opinion) for me to waste groceries and coins since I know there isn't any way I could even come close. For instance my score would be in 900's and the 'dualer' (if that is even a word ��) score is 1200 or better. Due to the game 'selecting' who I should dual with, isn't even a fair or even decent match. So, no matter what it's a lose, lose for me. I previously use to do battle with every one that showed up. Until, I see my score decrease, no matter if I used boosters or not. I can't win either way. I also understand if I have a dual with someone in the same range, and if I forfeit then I should expect my score to decrease. There has to be a better way, I'm very appreciative for the player that goes by fettuccini?? that has helped me understand this game better. I didn't know you could use more than one prep dish at a time.
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Cheers, MaMaAngel -- thanks for the shoutout! You can call me SuFe, for short (easier to remember and it's also my in-game name).

- SuFe718
    I've recently been getting duel tokens for the duels others forfeit -- has this always been the case? I think it's new. Personally, I'd prefer more tickets (I can wait for duel tokens to refill) but maybe giving the tokens is their way of refunding for forfeitures.

- SuFe718
  • Goldie74Goldie74 Registered Users 47 Posts
    Hey SuFe I thought I was crazy. I just noticed the tokens too. I agree with you, don't need em.
    I mainly play the duels for the tickets. If they're going to change things it should be for the betterment of the game.
  • broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    The token refund was always like that for me
    Interesting...guess I just wasn't paying attention before.

- SuFe718
  • Two2Two2 Registered Users 67 Posts
    Was always like that for me too.
  • CrazyCanukCrazyCanuk Registered Users 37 Posts
    Yes, if a game gets forfeited, then can I get my prep recipes back please! It's only fair! Please fix! I am losing prep recipes hand over fist because of this!