Options

Working Gold Offers Thread

Thought it might be a good idea to have a thread of the working other offers for gold. It seems both apps and surveys only work for me 1/15 times. Please post which offer worked to get your gold and how far into the survey you had to go.

Comments

• Options
    J0920J0920 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I've gotten 2 gold playing Game of War. It was played on their website, not a downloaded app. Otherwise, I haven't gotten any gold from surveys or apps. Watching trailers until the end work all the time for me.
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    I only do the trailers now, they return gold 98% of the time for me.

I used to do the utterly ridiculous click-through slideshows but, upon fully completing requirements, rcvd gold less than half the time and have stopped since a FB share became part of the deal.

Once, during my first week of play, I entered a rarely used email addy (one I maintain for such purposes) to get, supposedly, an instant online coupon for Starbucks or Petco or somewhere reputable. Needless to say, no coupon arrived and I've been receiving copious amounts of spam ever since -- from at least 8 third-parties. As I said, it's an addy I keep specifically for this purpose so it doesn't much affect me but I still raged at Fyber about it and if my unsubscribe efforts fail, I'll have to snail mail the 4 secondary list holders, per their small print, to rage at them too.

Beware of all surveys and coupon offers. Stick with the videos and the game intros where you need reach level X or achieve some specifically stated goal to earn gold. All the rest are intended only to obtain saleable information for outside sources. I believe most people know this already but wanted to post a caution just in case.

- SuFe718
  • Options
    LockisbettaLockisbetta Registered Users 74 Posts
    SuFe's got the right idea. Video trailers and introductory apps are your best bet for free gold that actually pay out. The rest are a waste of time and/or ask for personal information.