Options

Duel Cheating

Can someone please explain to me how user CHLOKELL can rack up 624 points in Pizza Paisan when that account has O% upgrades 0% food 0% decor.... and the account used NO BOOSTS? I have had this happen to me a few other times with different accounts. Are these computer generated through the game? And not real accounts?

Comments

• Options
    jt4703jt4703 Registered Users 40 Posts
    It isn't cheating, it's a bug. Restaurant upgrade status doesn't always display and it is believed to be between ios and android issues. If you see 0% in all three categories it is more likely they do have upgrades and your app isn't seeing them. Simple solution: don't play duels against people who show 0% upgrade in every section.
  • Options
    tremroistremrois Registered Users 2 Posts
    jt4703 wrote: »
    It isn't cheating, it's a bug. Restaurant upgrade status doesn't always display and it is believed to be between ios and android issues. If you see 0% in all three categories it is more likely they do have upgrades and your app isn't seeing them. Simple solution: don't play duels against people who show 0% upgrade in every section.

Thank you!
  • Options
    Two2Two2 Registered Users 67 Posts
    If their upgrades were really 0 0 0 it's unlikely they'd qualify for chef duels in that venue anyway because they'd struggle to get to season 2 episode 8 without upgrades.

I've also been told it's a cross platform issue and tend to duck out of 000 duels.