Options

Can't get last episode in Big Bay Burgers to turn gold..........

I have been playing this game for a while now and loving it except that I can't get Season 4 Episode 10 to turn gold. I have been able to get all the other episodes to turn gold. I know that I'm serving all customers in the level but it just won't turn gold like the rest. Has anyone else gotten this to work?

Comments

• Options
    kimmieann43113kimmieann43113 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Use fast feet
  • Options
    Love2PlayLove2Play Registered Users 9 Posts
    Use fast feet

I use fast feet and extra time but still can't get it. Did you get the gold symbol for serving all customers on that level?
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    If, as you wrote, you're serving all customers, including 2 higher-tipping VIPs (and benefiting from their super powers) but not getting the gold rank, you must not be earning enough coins in the episode. You must always complete BOTH objectives, coins and customers, in order to reach the gold.

You definitely need to upgrade all food to 100% and at least fully upgrade all equipment which increases coins per serving. You may also need to upgrade the two tip/increasing decor fully, adding two customers.

BBB is the easiest venue so it'll only get more difficult from there on (3 VIP slots, more decor upgrades to add additional revenue from extra customers -- slowly though! Don't let it get out of control so you cannot serve them all -- making Perfect dishes, and Free Happy Hour events are typically required to get gold in later episodes of other venues). Usually you need about 24 regular diners plus 2-3 VIPs to earn enough coins. The newer Aisian venues seem to require more. I'm sure BBB requires less bc it's a 4 season venue; all the others are 6 seasons.

Hopefully you took advantage of this 2day Free Play event. You really need to drill, as in play and play and play. You'll get it eventually. I've been playing for about 6 months and even though I long ago earned gold on the s6 e10 of LL, which is one of the most difficult of all of them, I'm only NOW beginning to be able to fully complete that episode without any VIPs or special play events.

Finally, as has been written elsewhere, learning the food patterns of tough episodes, through repeated play, is a good way to earn the gold rating because you'll begin to get a better sense of when to use the Frenzy Flares you earn during play BUT it is not a good way of practicing for dueling. You really need to practice episodes randomly to learn how to cope with the unique strategies of dueling.

- SuFe718
  • Options
    FunnydonnyFunnydonny Registered Users 11 Posts
    Question about the 5 star gold and the plain 5 star for a lack of a better term. Is there a benefit for goetting all episodes gold? Like a prize or is it more a pride thing? I got them all in BBB but just can't eak out this last one in LL. I get so close like I need another second or two and that is with making zero mistakes. Just wondering if I should keep trying, although I probably will with my OCD lol.
  • Options
    M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    As best as I can tell, it makes no difference if your five stars are gold or silver as far as rewards go.
  • Options
    There's a Free Happy Hour event today. Keep trying!

But I checked my cheevos and it says there are awards for finishing every venue with 5 stars. It doesn't say "5 star Gold" so I guess Silver (or plain, as you said) counts. I have no idea what the prizes were, possibly a gold bar or 3, maybe some parsley, lol. The all 5-star Gold thing is simply bragging rights (or for compulsive completionists) :D !

Good luck!

- SuFe718
  • Options
    LOL, M0M: The difference between being concise and verbose is at least 6 minutes!

- SuFe718
  • Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    There's a Free Happy Hour event today. Keep trying!

I was wondering about this. There's usually an event today, but there is none in my game. Is it up for everybody else?
  • Options
    4 more hours left, for me, out of the 16 hr event. Did it ever launch for you, broilmebk?

- SuFe718
  • Options
    PS: The Happy Hour, I believe, totally wreaked havoc on one of my Wishelin Inspection venues! I've never been inspected during HH event before. Does it always complicate inspections?

I had to play the same purple episode in LL 3 times because, even though I served all diners, he never showed up! He finally did arrive during my 3rd go and all was fine. But I got so nervous that I was going to lose a star because after the first 2 attempts, even though Mr. Wishelin never arrived, Gordon reprimanded me for not serving him all the requested dishes! Even when I wasn't wrong, good old cranky Gordon put me down, lol! :D

- SuFe718
  • Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    [PHP][/PHP]
    4 more hours left, for me, out of the 16 hr event. Did it ever launch for you, broilmebk?

It did not. wth
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that, broilmebk (hey, are you also in the 718 or does your "bk" mean something else?) -- that's unfair, at best!! Are you on iOS?

I DO hope they continue to hold the free HH events! This Happy Hour Decor Sale has me a bit worried...

- SuFe718