Options

Poutine Pool Party auto-chef is broken.

Much like Dubai, the auto-chef in Canada is broken. It won't make the required dishes that the customer is ordering. This is especially true in Season 6. This isn't something that needs a slight tweak, it needs to be rebuilt from the ground up. The problem in Canada is that there are only 2 auto-chef dish slots, but a huge range of orders that need to be prepared through it. Part of the problem is that some of the dishes are desserts which have a thin time limit, but the auto-chef doesn't prioritize those orders, so it won't make them in time to serve to the customers before they leave.

Comments

• Options
    SahasraSahasra Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm having the same problem here, the auto chef is not fast enough to give me the right dish. Hope this will get fixed soon.
  • Options
    MincoMinco Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm also having the same auto chef issue wherein it doesn't respond to the customers' orders beginning in S4 Epi 10. As for Season 5, I'd like to suggest the auto chef help in preparing the chili cheese Fries and cheese steak sandwiches since it takes too much time and preparation and by the time the orders are ready, the customers are upset! It would be great if the auto chef can at least get the cheese added to the fries already and all we have to do is to Grill it and add the gravy. Same with the cheese steak sandwiches. I've upgraded my appliances to 63%. I welcome any suggestions.
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Sorry, I have no suggestions (I'm not planning to play past s1e10 in that venue until next month) BUT this last update broke the DinS autochef as well so I reported both issues to CS and my contact there assured me the comments were passed along to the team.

I specifically mentioned the concerns people have voiced here in the forum, such as that the PPP autochef doesn't prioritize desserts and prepares meals out of sequence (this is also how the DitS chef is now broken -- and there are still occasionally problems with AC in Ultime altho they've been reduced in recent updates) -- but also that because there are fewer stations, more meals pass through each and there's a lack of storage for prepped dishes (as in PP or DB) so the autochef feels ineffectual. Until recently the autochef in PP didn't assemble pasta dishes and that was improved recently so, hopefully, if they still monitor this forum and if enough people send feedback to CS through the game cog, that autochef will soon be modified to be more useful.

I think it may be the cheapest autochef yet (don't hold me to that, I don't actually recall, but I thought ~200 gold was the going rate) but that's no excuse for him to be such a slacker! He should spend less time trick-shotting his blowtorch, choose a profession (chef or goalie), and then $&+#ing focus!

- SuFe718
  • Options
    TutanTutan Registered Users 27 Posts
    My suggestion for Poutine Pool Party would be to double the auto-chef slots from 2 to 4. I think this change would solve most of the issues. Another suggestion would be to have the auto-chef change dishes once they're delivered to the customer, instead of them changing when the customer leaves. In the ladder suggestion we'd also need him to prioritize desserts and prepare them as soon as they're ordered.