Options

First 3 restaurants giving free second prep slots

Was doing my Wishelin for BBB just now and noticed that the 2nd prep slot was available for 0 gold. awesome I thought, so got it, did my wishelin, and then checked back to see it was now permanently open! Checked all the other restaraunts in order of availability and PP and LL were 0 gold 2nd slots.

Not really needed for regular play as I already have 100% stars on them, but should come in handy with duels!

This was new to me lol so apologies if it's been posted or was already common knowledge

Comments

• Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    It happens occasionally. I've, selfishly, never posted about it cuz (for a change) I didn't want the glitch repaired!

During the holiday slot sale the 2nd slot in DnC listed at a % off 0 gold but the amount was greater than 0 (17 iirc?) so I waited and, after the sale ended, that cost in fact became listed at 0 whereas it had been more like 25 before.

Like you, brew, I didn't need/use many additional slots to achieve gold in the original few restaurants, esp not in DnC, which is a good venue for most people (altho I've found the newer ones are more difficult in which to rack up enough coins for 5 star gold without making use of those deep VIP pockets). But, as you mentioned, dueling is becoming a whole new kettle of stress -- far more high-scoring than before; many more opponents with ambiguous stats -- so I opened as many slots as my budget would allow during that holiday sale (and via the glitch you found if it appears).

- SuFe718
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    glitch repaired, you're funny!!
  • Options
    SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    brew wrote: »
    glitch repaired, you're funny!!

* Curtsies gracefully, then trips and falls on way offstage *

- SuFe718
  • Options
    phaedrusphaedrus Registered Users 47 Posts
    Thanks for the tip... just opened three free slots :)
  • Options
    Two2Two2 Registered Users 67 Posts
    Thanks for posting this. I told my friend and he's opened the three slots for free. He'd better not start beating me in duels or I'll wish I'd kept it to myself :-D
  • Options
    brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    (*pssst.. go check ALL other restaurant slots ;) )
  • Options
    Two2Two2 Registered Users 67 Posts
    Thanks brew. I'll duck out of any duels against you - I'd feel awful if I won!
  • Options
    tiachorptiachorp Registered Users 1 Posts
    I enjoyed this article.
    boy name