Options

Why tasting spoon and food thermometer don't work at poutine pool party?

Does anyone know why tasting spoon and food thermometer don't work at poutine pool party? The later episodes got really difficult, any advice for which boosts are the best combination to use here?

Comments

• Options
    ladytimedramonladytimedramon Registered Users 49 Posts
    I haven't played with this yet, but if you're saying they don't work, then it means there are no cooking tools that require seasoning (like in Pizza Paisan) or grill cooking (like Lucky Langostein) then you won't get any benefit. If all the cooking uses a dial timer, then Cook Safe would be your best cooking option. Fast Feet works everywhere. If you haven't tried it as a combo, Morsel Magnet/Food Flinger work great together.
  • Options
    broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    I haven't played this one either. Do the stations require you to go back and tap it again? If it doesn't, then those boosts won't help
  • Options
    SahasraSahasra Registered Users 9 Posts
    Thank you guys for the answers! Now I learned those boosts don't work for stations that don't have tempeture controller. Cook safe works well here.
  • Options
    FunnydonnyFunnydonny Registered Users 11 Posts
    Someone should come up with a thread for the best combos in every restaurant. I'm new and fascinated to learn more about the techniques and such
  • Options
    VickybooVickyboo Registered Users 4 Posts
    I also think food thermometer should work since there is a grill. The salmon and bread have grill sear marks so it's incorrect a pot with lid is used. This programming should definitely be changed.
  • Options
    TaylorMade0683TaylorMade0683 Registered Users 33 Posts
    we have a really great FAQ section , should join the Facebook Gordon Ramsay Dash fan group get quicker replies than a forum :)
  • Options
    kimmieann43113kimmieann43113 Registered Users 53 Posts
    I agree. Food thermometer should work on a grill but it doesn't. Not in D n C either.