Which prep dishes are best for Big Bay Burger Season 4 Episode 10?

I'm trying my best to get 5 stars gold (serving all customers) on every episode in ever season but I'm stuck on a few episodes, especially Episode 10 on Season 4. Has anyone achieved this? If so, what prep dishes did you use?

Comments

• SansaSansa Registered Users 78 Posts
    I got 5 star gold without using any prep, but that was with 100% upgrades on appliances and food, ~80% on decor. Max the decor upgrades and you get additional customers. Also make sure to max the 'Counter' to increase eat speed, then you get to serve faster.

You could use Ginger Snaps as it gives the most coins (~130 if served twice). Garlic ginger noodles is good as well. Kabsa is another option but chicken can be hard to find.
  • Love2PlayLove2Play Registered Users 9 Posts
    Thanks I tried your suggestions but unfortunately it still won't give me the gold card. I have served all customers several times. I guess it's that I'm not getting enough coins. I wish there was a way to keep up with that.
  • TaylorMade0683TaylorMade0683 Registered Users 33 Posts
    you would have to tell us your upgrades for the venue to determine the best option , for any episode 10 i USUALLY would prep a auto chef vip to get me past the coins
  • broilmebkbroilmebk Registered Users 132 Posts
    In the upper left screen it shows the coin level. You must fill them all to get all 5 stars. If you're not and you're serving all customers then you don't have enough upgrades