I can't believe it actually worked!!!!

I completed the Mobile Strike offer and earned 602 free gold! I am so very shocked and happy that it actually worked!!! 🤑

Comments

• SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    Whoa, that's AWESOME!!! Congrats!

- SuFe718
  • brewbrew Registered Users 193 Posts
    awesome.. I did that months ago, but only got 252 :/
  • SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
    I completed the Fire age offer and Mobile Strike offer for high gold rewards but was never credited. I've never DLed or played these games before so qualified for offers. A few days ago, I reported it to Fyber, sending screenshots to confirm I'd reached required levels but am still awaiting reply and award... Boo, Fyber.

- SuFe718
  • TaylorMade0683TaylorMade0683 Registered Users 33 Posts
    im still waiting as well its been 10 days and ive had enough!!!! i am not purchasing any gold until i get whats owed to me .. email customer support on GRD if you dont get an answer within the 10 days send them your fyber tickets # as well ask them to help you ,,,?
  • MommarobinMommarobin Registered Users 59 Posts
    Any hints as to how to do that game? There's so much going on, it's difficult to understand. I really want the 500 coins, though :)
  • M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    If you tap on the headquarters and click upgrade, it will tell you what needs to be done to accomplish that. Also, click items, click the my items tab, then speed ups. Use these to reduce your timer. You can spend gold to get things done too. Good luck!
  • SansaSansa Registered Users 78 Posts
    Is there a set time by which we have to complete the offer?